Reviews for Her Happiness
High priestess Anavi chapter 34 . 20h
Yaaaayyyyy a new chappie I'm so happy hope you update soon
OrihimeKurosakiInoue chapter 33 . 6/24
I Knew Sesshomaru Was Going To Leave Everyone w/ Their Mouths Open But Not Jobless But She Deserved It . Lol Sesshomaru Is Such A Perv & I'm Glad Kik & Kag Are Growing.. Sad News About Kikyo :/
brandie chapter 33 . 5/30
I love how you had kikyo transform and realize how life was outside of her own bubble. At first she was jealous of her sister and hiding in her own little world with lots of insecurities. Now it explains the drastic actions and her fears. I mean she loves inuyasha but because she lost the baby there is a wedge between them. With inuyasha lusting after Kagome in the beginning, kikyo was afraid she would lose him. The shock that Kagome was pregnant and their mothers reaction, proved to kikyo that their mother wasn't always right and Kagome could lose her child. From what it sounded like kikyo was a strong young woman slightly like Kagome, but kikyo broke after her miscarriage and changed for the worse. She seems to have started getting her life back on track.
PS. I love your story so far. Please keep working you magnificent author magic.
Sesshomaru2004 chapter 33 . 5/31
this is great. please keep it up.
momo chapter 33 . 5/29
Really good please continue
alucardgal chapter 33 . 5/29
Wha? WHY! Oh come on! Tell me, tell me! Oh please update, update I am dying to know what happens next! :P
alucardgal chapter 32 . 5/25
Grr...you know I hate stories that I read, and unable to continue because the said story does not have an update...Hmmmmm...Will you update please?! I wanna know what happens next! PLEASE!
OrihimeKurosakiInoue chapter 32 . 5/17
D; Aww I Wish I Had A Caring & Loving Sesshomaru Lol Plus I Can't Wait For Him To Show His God Like Face At Her Class He'll Definitely Shut Everyone Up
SilverInu93 chapter 32 . 5/12
i oh so cant wait for the trial
momo chapter 32 . 5/10
Really good please continue
wolfmonk chapter 32 . 5/11
it's great
cherryblossm chapter 32 . 5/10
I love it and can not wait for the next chapter to be posted
Turtlesf4 chapter 31 . 5/10
Please keep updating the story often
lakeya2700 chapter 32 . 5/10
Oh gosh I missed this story, great update!
yukihime88 chapter 22 . 5/6
there's Naruto character now it's spirited away..