Reviews for Her Happiness
laraine272 chapter 24 . 1/10
How cruel... Sesshomaru
sesshomarumate to be chapter 34 . 10/21/2015
great update! when i read what kagomes mom was doing and how selfish she was being i wanted to go through my screen and just hit her! i cant believe she would do that, but i love how you protrayed sesshomaru as a more caring character. this was is not taken a lot nd many people dont like it but its like seeing him in a different like and not all cold and stony!
Kallen21 chapter 6 . 10/13/2015
I would have liked this better if kagome wasn't pregnant
lakeya2700 chapter 34 . 8/1/2015
I love this story very much and well done on a excellent chapter. There is one that bugs me and it's the ages Sesshomaru is 23 and has 10 year old. So he had her at 13 then, so he was dating a model at 13. I don't mean to rude or anything I'm just confused is all
Sesshomaru2004 chapter 34 . 7/27/2015
this is great, keep it up.
TH.CB.talyn.birchfield chapter 34 . 7/6/2015
Love it can't wait for more keep up the great work
Azumigurl chapter 34 . 7/2/2015
Update!
High priestess Anavi chapter 34 . 6/30/2015
Yaaaayyyyy a new chappie I'm so happy hope you update soon
OrihimeKurosakiInoue chapter 33 . 6/24/2015
I Knew Sesshomaru Was Going To Leave Everyone w/ Their Mouths Open But Not Jobless But She Deserved It . Lol Sesshomaru Is Such A Perv & I'm Glad Kik & Kag Are Growing.. Sad News About Kikyo :/
brandie chapter 33 . 5/30/2015
I love how you had kikyo transform and realize how life was outside of her own bubble. At first she was jealous of her sister and hiding in her own little world with lots of insecurities. Now it explains the drastic actions and her fears. I mean she loves inuyasha but because she lost the baby there is a wedge between them. With inuyasha lusting after Kagome in the beginning, kikyo was afraid she would lose him. The shock that Kagome was pregnant and their mothers reaction, proved to kikyo that their mother wasn't always right and Kagome could lose her child. From what it sounded like kikyo was a strong young woman slightly like Kagome, but kikyo broke after her miscarriage and changed for the worse. She seems to have started getting her life back on track.
PS. I love your story so far. Please keep working you magnificent author magic.
Sesshomaru2004 chapter 33 . 5/31/2015
this is great. please keep it up.
momo chapter 33 . 5/29/2015
Really good please continue
alucardgal chapter 33 . 5/29/2015
Wha? WHY! Oh come on! Tell me, tell me! Oh please update, update I am dying to know what happens next! :P
alucardgal chapter 32 . 5/25/2015
Grr...you know I hate stories that I read, and unable to continue because the said story does not have an update...Hmmmmm...Will you update please?! I wanna know what happens next! PLEASE!
OrihimeKurosakiInoue chapter 32 . 5/17/2015
D; Aww I Wish I Had A Caring & Loving Sesshomaru Lol Plus I Can't Wait For Him To Show His God Like Face At Her Class He'll Definitely Shut Everyone Up