Reviews for Exile
Glacier chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
Nice. I always liked the song exile vilify. You did well with doug's chapter, but the rest of them just didn't seem as good to me. Dunno why. Good fic, though.
Silvara chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
I love you.
Witchy Bee chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
I like how GLaDOS tries to justify everything here. It makes a lot of sense to me, and I love your writing style. This really does need more reviews.
Celeste chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Again, love it! Your fic is one of the few or so I get really excited about when there's an update. So, glad you updated; can't wait for more! TTFN! _
supersnuffy chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Beautiful chapter.
Celeste chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Oh! I abosolutly love this fanfic! I'm listening to Exile Vilify right now too! Love the song, but I hate that I can't sing that low, lol! I guess I'll have to pull a Wheatley and just hum it, hahaha. (Oh! I'm rambling...!) Anyways, I can't wait to hear everyone else's stories! Are you going to have one for Caroline too? That'd be kinda cool. :D Wheatley is just too dang cute! Can't wait for the next update! _
JaieHawthorne chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
D'AWW. THAT'S SO DANG CUTE I DON'T EVEN-.

Okay, now that that's out of my system. This is an awesome fanfiction. I never really stopped to connect the song to each character, but it's a really good idea. And I agree, Ratman is extremely under appreciated. I'm just a typical teenage girl who is too busy fangirling over Wheatley's adorableness to notice it...
supersnuffy chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Actually, it was just that I'd never seen the fic before (: I wasn't so keen on Rattman stories until I read the portal 2 comic and he's an interesting character, so you should write more!

I love Wheatley's chapter, too~ The song is one of the most calming and...well, depressing, I suppose, but it makes me feel better somehow.

Please write more! c:
Alardem chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I've seen your other fic, and it's one of the best insights into the character of Wheatley. However, you are right in noting that Ratman isn't the most popular character at the moment - which I think is an injustice as IMO there's a lot to him.

Perhaps you can have another chapter with him? :)
WolfyRDrake chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
This work is fascinating! I just happen to be listening to Exile Vilify right now.

I see what you mean by the song connecting to the game and characters and so on and so forth.

I always find myself thinking of Doug Rattmann when I listen to it, but none of the other characters. So you have opened up a whole new thing for me to investigate.

Look forward to more.
Death-of-Penguins-and-Zannah chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
You know, I find myself lethargic when it comes to reviewing these days, not bothering when I should. I'll admit that I've gotten to a "meh, other people will see how good this is and review" stage. That's why I didn't review the first chapter of this, to my shame.

I should have. This is good. Very good.

(The first chapter too, by the by.)

It's well written, and a good concept and just... Brilliant, overall.

So there we have it. A review I should have left last time but was too lazy. Sorry about that- hope you continue.