Reviews for Dreams and Darkness Collide
Fanduyaoi chapter 30 . 2/13
My, my! That was quite a reading. I enjoyed every last bit of it. Primarily, I had overlooked it even though you were updating it frequently. But after years of reading several times all the hplv pairing flcs that wee interesting, i decided to give a shot to the others that i didn't like their summaries or the first paragraphs. When I decides to give yours a go, I was more than pleased and regretted that I didn't do it early. But what can I say, the bright side is that I had 30 chapters to read of a hell good story. I loved your style of writing and the way the main characters interacted. The plot also is really original. And the thing which is more enjoyable is that the story is not finished and there is more to come. I wish there are a lot of chapters more ahead before this adventure finish. The only thing that I can find fault is the slash scene which has been quite short. But when I came to think about it I have the impression that you mentioned updating it all sex scenes in another website in one of your writer's notes, so I'm going to check it in your profile. Otherwise I would like to thank you for writing this story. And hopefully you will take the time to continue when you are ready. I will be awaiting your return eagerly. And who knows, maybe it will be soon? Meanwhile take good care of you :)
loved this read! hope you continue.
MissRiddle2018 chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
Hi! So I've been in love with this fic for a loooooong time and it's always in the back of my mind...

Recently, I began watching anime and came across "Death Note" - which seems a lot this fic. Were you inspired by it? If not/if you haven't heard of it - I strongly recommend it! It's a really fascinating psychological thriller in which a high school protagonist starts to play God/kills off criminals, and based what I've seen of your writing, you'd definitely like it. :)
reptoholic chapter 9 . 11/28/2017
Come in Harry
reptoholic chapter 8 . 11/28/2017
reptoholic chapter 7 . 11/28/2017
Noon don't let him get manipulated.
reptoholic chapter 6 . 11/28/2017
Fucking awesome
reptoholic chapter 5 . 11/28/2017
Good job custos
reptoholic chapter 4 . 11/28/2017
She has his Dna in her mouth?! Why not stop then!
reptoholic chapter 3 . 11/28/2017
reptoholic chapter 2 . 11/28/2017
reptoholic chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
Wow, just wow
Desperate chapter 30 . 11/24/2017
Please finish this story it's amazing! I know it's prob been forever since you wrote for it but it's so fucking great
Guest chapter 30 . 11/13/2017
I. Love. It. Somewhere after Death of Today, I noticed that this fic messed something in me, but now, when I can, once again, feel satisfaction of reading your works, I know for sure. You write just too great stories and when I got used to your clear, creative writing style and your dark and actually mysterious plots, and well written, not cliché nor OOC characters and, Merlin, those relationships — just as I like them... I realised. The case seems to be that reading anything else than your stories seems to be less satisfying. Of course, I still can find masterpieces and there are stories that can bring me back to life until I'm short of chapters... And that happens more often than I would like... But the case is; You utterly and completely spoiled me. You corrupted my soul with greatness of your stories. Please, keep write them.
dailydreamer597 chapter 30 . 11/6/2017
I absolutly love this story, i began this story like ages ago and now be back to see more chapters wouhouu! but not finished, such a shame, its such a deep story with all the twists and unexpected things happenig in it! Maybe one day you'll be back and continue it? *wishfull thinking* ;)
2,410 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »