Reviews for Dreams and Darkness Collide
AytiFox chapter 30 . 8/8
Daaaaamn, every story of yours are amazing. Que ce soit Death of Today, Deliver Us ou celle-ci, elles m'ont toutes fascinées. La tension entre Harry et Riddle est tellement folle, c'est électrisant.
Bref, j'adore ton travail. Merci de la partager et de nous profiter !
Dcshinichi chapter 30 . 7/19
So I was wonderiiing. Are you really sure you don’t wanna continue this because let me tell ya… I’ve read hundreds of hp fix’s, and almost all hp/tr fics and my absolute favourite is Death of Today. And this one is incredible too, there’s so much potential here you could literally do anything since your characterisation is so cool. I’m using this plot for my daydreaming and I swear it’s fantastic, I’ve gone through a lot of plot lines in my head but unfortunately I’m not patient e nought to write them down and this is not my fic so I’m out here hoping one day you’ll wake up and continue this
Everly Crimson chapter 30 . 6/25
Hiii could you pls update? It’s such a good story and I really want to knows who wins this war! 3
Kylad558 chapter 3 . 6/6
Bloody hell this is amazing, Harry's an empath but toms a human lie detector. But maybe like Harry probably can't use his powers on Tom, tom maybe can't use his powers on Harry. I love it, I hope Harry gets caught by riddle but doesn't get in trouble. It's such an interesting story and I definitely wouldn't mind re-reading it as long as a future chapter doesn't upset me.
Helena Cassy Black chapter 30 . 6/5
Loving these. Hope you can update.
L.Laufeson chapter 30 . 4/27
I love your story please continue
Khunbam4ever chapter 1 . 1/1
Gives me death note vibes
Guest chapter 30 . 10/5/2021
I still remain and loyally await the next chapter!
boo chapter 1 . 9/29/2021
sooo good
ICantFindAFreeName chapter 28 . 9/18/2021
The deleted lemon can be found on AO3. Link;

/works/5649331/chapters/17424445

I don't know if the author plans on deleting the lemon from there a well, but here you go!
vickyvvphan chapter 1 . 8/19/2021
Great way to start the story and I’m excited, but I’m sorry if you didn’t catch the mistake of using humility instead of humiliation. Great story and I like how its going so far! C:
jesuisabhipsa chapter 30 . 7/6/2021
Ah... beautiful...truly
Tyler chapter 30 . 5/27/2021
Story is incredibly good, cant wait for eventual update
Quine chapter 30 . 5/12/2021
I absolutely adored this fic! I loved Serial Killer Harry, especially his dynamic with Tom Riddle. The plot was very intricate and I really liked Kingsley as an opposing force. While reading i couldn't help but be reminded of Hannibal (TV) from time to time. The manipulations, the mindgames and the relationship they have. As it's one of my fav shows, you can imagine that I adored all of these aspects in this fic as well.
SirchSidhe chapter 30 . 4/24/2021
This was a fantastic story. Thank you for sharing it.
2,486 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »