Reviews for Dreams and Darkness Collide
alfamky chapter 30 . 7/4
For me, this was the perfect ending to the fic, having tied in all loose ends bringing just enough a sense of closure, while leaving the reader wanting for more. It was one of the few AU fics that I've managed to read through beginning to end, and the plot captivating. Italicized memory throwbacks added to the "cinema" feel of the story, and I'm so grateful you didn't allow any prolonged periods of angsty misunderstanding to drag the plot along. Thank you so much for making the time and effort to create this fic!
lavinator chapter 30 . 6/28
the fic isn't complete but I am still really glad I read till the end. you are a truly gifted writer, leagues ahead of fanfiction writers.. thank you for writing this
The Wonderful World of MADNESS chapter 30 . 6/23
Update pls?
sinor gamer chapter 1 . 6/17
this is one of the most beautiful au I have read in a long really created a interesting wizarding world(in sense of technology)and I loved it.
rowexz chapter 30 . 6/9
Well damn, certainly looking forward to the next chapter x
GreekGoddessHestia chapter 1 . 6/9
God I love this story. I read it ages ago and had the urge to read it again recently and have spent over an hour going through filters trying to find it. Time well spent, even though the story isn’t complete and hasn’t been updated in two years. It’s still an enjoyable read, and until you finish it (if you ever do) I will decide how I want it to end in my head and just be happy with that. Hope one day you get the muse to come back to it though.
I really love your stories! I just read up to where you are in Immunity too but I don't want to give AO3 my email soooo I'll just tell you it's amazing here!
I've been reading this story on AO3 for a couple days now and it is fantastic! I really hope you'll continue to update it and I will check out your original next because your stories are fantastic. I normally avoid unfinished stories but it was soooooo good I couldn't resist. Thanks for sharing
Risika67 chapter 27 . 5/29
This whole story has been a gift.
Risika67 chapter 21 . 5/28
Perfect
Risika67 chapter 19 . 5/28
I greatly enjoy your story. I finally caught up to the chapter I haven't read. I waited years for this story to progress to a point past which I wouldn't read in one sitting.
I don't know if you like The Death of Today but it is my absolute favorite story, it helped me in a time of intense need, and this story remind me of it so much. It's different of course but Tom and Harry are perfect and your story is interesting.
I know what way I want this story to go but it could honestly go any which way.
Thank you for this story.
Risika67 chapter 18 . 5/27
"I wasn't aware…" he started softly, "that we were going to join hands and greet our target as a family."
That line had me rolling.
Risika67 chapter 11 . 5/26
Beautiful
Risika67 chapter 2 . 5/24
I don't even know if my hate for mclaggen is even Canon at this point, I just don't for like him. Anytime he shows up I want him taken out.
Philosophy of Slytherin chapter 10 . 5/23
I'm truly enjoying this story, hope things will heat up between Harry and Tom soon ;)
2,429 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »