Reviews for Skippy
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
As someone who has spent far too much time on hold to the Help desk, listening to the music they felt I needed to hear, I loved your nameless secretary.

Be very kind to the secretaries and admins, folks, because the power rests in their hands, and they know it!

Who among us has not fantasized about cornering the IT guy and not letting him escape until he thoroughly fixed ALL your system's problems and little annoyances, not just tinkered a bit before slipping away?

Especially when the IT guy looks like Jensen!
AelanRyland011 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
*snickers* poor Jensen
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Ha ha ha; I was expecting her to just jump him. It's what I would've done.
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
*giggles* poor Jensen. He fails at dealing with women!
Storystuff chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Ahaha, lol, that was awesome :) Made me laugh after a long night, very refreshing and you managed to get everything across in such a short space! Too awesome :) And ahaha, "But..Anderson...the firewall...bosses..." God that made me laugh. I can just imagine how he'd prefer to face an angry Clay empty handed than face a woman :D And I can imagine Roque screaming "WTF ARE YOU DOING?" down the comms :D

Really good idea and well written :)
Cougar'sCatnip chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
ROTFLMAO. Yep that IS what would have really happened.

CC
kileam chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Good one! And we all know Jensen kinda gets useless when dealing with women. Thanks.
mcat chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Oh, so true! Very good!
Alex Kade chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
HAHAHAHA! Where did *this* one come from? Lol, pleasant little surprise, there. :) Poor Jensen, can nothing go easy for that boy? (Not when he's in our hands, huh? *snicker*)