Reviews for Half Empty, Half Full
Leonora Chris chapter 1 . 10/14
Thaaat's right... Stab me right in the heart...
NYPDBURN07 chapter 1 . 4/1
Aww That was a good story
Great writing! Really enjoyed this. :)
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 2/23
This is amazing. Really, really well done. A great perspective and a real punch to the guts. My favourite kind of story. Thank you. xo
Joanna chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Sad, sweet and kind of funny. Really well written.
ns100 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I have never written a fan review before, but I wanted to let you know that I just love this story. I have read it several times.

The story approach is so different and sweet. I enjoyed the interaction between the characters shown in such a unique way. I also found the mention of Kate very moving, not to mention the understated reference to the bond between Gibbs and Tony.

You are such a natural writer. Thanks for sharing this story and please write more NCIS stories soon.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Wow, heartrendering picture of Tony-
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
lovebtony on drugs!
Var Devonshire chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
And once again I'm blown away by your ability to write characters so well. :) Var
Jrsgirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This was special. As usual, the interaction between the characters is like watching an episode. Thanks.
ArtemisHowl chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
absolutely perfect, thank you
Jimelda chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Gosh, I've had this fic saved on my computer for so long. I first read it on livejournal so long ago, and now to find it again on . I'd say it's a coincidence, but like Gibbs, I don't believe in them so much. But setting that aside, let me tell you how much I've enjoyed this fic time and time again. It's probably one of the first DiNozzo fics I ever read, and it remains, to this day, one of the best. You are a fantastic writer and I'm glad to have found you on here so I can read the rest of your works!

katesari chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Really like this! Bye
Cha'90 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
So funny and at the same time so heart-breaking. Love it
Izzy Jizzy chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Aww. that was sad. I guess none of them had the heart to tell him that kate was dead.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »