Reviews for Military Protocol
Daevanam Daevo chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I'm cracking up! This was hilarious!
Genericrandom chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I... actually kind of like this one. As far as pairing off the two of them, especially with each other, goes this one makes more sense then the average and paints them as two people who choose to be that way, rather then two people incapable of being any other way.
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Love it! This was hilarious! :D

Great job on this! Please keep up the good work!
Platonic1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
haha good one! Red vs Blue joke Squall Light could be a fun combo. Nice job!
ficcan chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Man, just when I decided to check on this site I'm treated with more squallning :D.

I'm not really familiar with the don't blink protocol(or the Red vs Blue joke, I'm such a noob), do they really do it like that in the military? :/ Anyway I really find their interaction sweet especially the way they seem able to understand each other without saying much. But the thing that stood out for me is the way you wrote Vaan, he's too funny XD

"Squall and Lightning immediately leveled each other with a stare, making Zidane pull on his hair. Vaan placed a hand on his shoulder to calm him down. Vaan smiled reassuringly. "Calm down. They're reading each other's minds." - This part cracked me up XD, poor Zidane.

I think you did well in their characterization, keep it up buddy :D!
Grimmuald chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Well done! I'm loving your stories. (as for the Warrior of Light and the Cloud of Darkness, they don't officially have proper names, the Cloud of Darkness is an Eldritch abomination and the Warrior of Light is whoever you named him as in final fantasy 1, so just make something up if you want to name em)
The Great Grin chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This is quite amusing, I liked it. I have a little clue for Cloud of Darkness, in FF XII there is the esper called Famfrit, the Cloud of darkening. Also in a Japanese novel of FF III CoD is called Famfrit as well.

Hope I helped.