Reviews for Ranma Just Plain Hard
Wendel chapter 29 . 9/19/2013
BUT WHO'S THE REAL BABY DADDY?!
supermangageek23 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
um wtf? im just a bit confused, ghetto ranma? and blushing nabiki? it had a nice flow though just the story line was a bit much for me.
Ashleythetiger chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
0_0

i know ranma destroys english/japanese but ...wow

this funny

what caused this?
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Ranma. The Ghetto Wigger.

Well folks, now I've seen everything.

/an hero
NickNova chapter 29 . 7/15/2007
Please Update. Please... LoL wonderful stuff
Krimzonrayne chapter 12 . 6/28/2007
...
harry shall rise chapter 9 . 5/7/2007
Good story so far.
Rouzeki Tadayoi chapter 29 . 2/5/2007
I keep finding this better and better as I read read on. I'm sorry if I sound odd, but this whole "thug Ramna' Deal is solid funny.

Just as a note: to see this reader, check
Kitsune6 chapter 29 . 11/17/2006
Oh man, I had forgotten about this one. The laughing makes me hurt. Keep up the great work. )

Yay R/N.
Virgil chapter 29 . 10/1/2006
Well, I must say, this was FREAKIN' INSANE! Lol, but in a good way, sometimes you can only take so much goody goody. Still, lol, Ranma hittin' off Akane and Kasumi too? lol, that is just crazy..Though, I guess all this madness would help with the whole man amongst men thing...hmm, so much potential for so many things...lol, reminds me of the world of darkness game I am currently in..anyways, if you could, please continue this story, it's definitely a keeper
Innortal chapter 29 . 9/28/2006
Nice touch.
Nookie Monster chapter 29 . 9/28/2006
This is pretty amusing. I wasn't thrilled with ghetto Ranma, but it does add something. I guess if anyone who doesn't live in the ghetto has any right to act like it, it would be him. His life was definitely worse than any ghetto guys. I don't really see how he could have just banged Akane, but I do like the changes it caused. She really did need a good lay to mellow out.
Wonderbee31 chapter 29 . 9/28/2006
Nice indeed, and going to be interesting to see what may happen now that Cologne's got her hooks a bit more set, and if Nabiki can get her memory back, would Ranma come back anyway? Going to be interesting to see.
Keri McVean chapter 29 . 9/28/2006
As always, you are the master. Great to see you updating again, keep it up. I love you see you come up on my author alerts.
lilangelita chapter 29 . 9/27/2006
OMFG ... That is one the oddest fics I've EVER read-I think. Anyways, I was laughing my ass off through all the chapters I managed to skim, and sadly the lingo reminded me of one of my best friends ... "Me and the homies went to LA, and then I had to bust a bitch and beat up some hoodrats that were straight dogging me ..." *sigh* To this day, she still talks like that ...

Well, I hate to admit this, but I would probably like this fic better if it was R/A. - But great job so far, your fics always manage to make me laugh no matter what.