Reviews for The Greatest Sacrifice
Gimlifan8 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Great one. Though I believe Watson would never, ever call Sherlock Holmes a fool or imbecile. He's kind of in awe of him, so the word even won't cross his mind let alone lips. And neither would Holmes call Watson a fool. But something consisting this much emotion is hard to pull off when you're writing Holmes, and you did it while keeping him in-character. It's amazing. It'd be nice if he rattled off a deduction from his hospital bed, like Mary Watson was here this morning or something of the sort, but really, it doesn't matter. This was an incredibly satisfying read. Thank you so much!
victoria chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I think your writing is really good and think you have potential carry on writing as you are really good at it this fanfic I really enjoyed and would gladly read other tfanfics if you make them.
SeductivelyDeductive13 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This is insane. I LOVE it. Ya know how long it takes to sift through all of these fanfictions to find something that is actually well written and IN CHARACTER?! It takes a long time, my friend. I adore this fic. You did wonderfully and Sherlock's point of view? Oh god, something inside of me withered up and died of pure joy at the complete and total depth and accuracy. 3
Lady Nobody chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Brilliant congratulate you on the moments you have captured before &after the gunshot. Its so realistic,it astonishes affection between Holmes & Watson is heart warming,particularly if one knows how it feels to wake up alone in pain
Best wishes
Lady Nobody chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
It's have captured the moments of gunshot,both before & after in such a realistic manner,it astonishes affection between Holmes &Watson is heart warming,particulary if you know,how it feels to wake up alone in pain. Best wishes
sparkycola1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Great story, extremely well written!
Top Hats and Other Items chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Wow. Just... wow. I can't believe that you have so little reviews on this!
Katherine chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
oh! so cute Sherlock not understanding why he did what he did, its called LOVE you dumby. True friendship indeed. the whole thing was perfect! you wrote him so well, i love the beginning the most, poor Watson going wild and hitting on that killer for revenge! no doubt Sherlocks gasp of pain brought him to Holmes side. so awesome it was very great! a pov of Watson would be soo awesome
Univarius chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Wow, what a fantastic story! I loved every moment of this beautiful study of friendship and sacrifice. It is very well plotted, paced and perfectly in character. Wonderful!
delos1108 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Very nice one-shot! Can't wait to read more from you. :)
The-Woman-In-White chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Great story! I love how you described the friendship between Holmes and Watson.
Spockologist chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Wow. This story is incredible. And for English being a second language, your use of words is fantastic. The imagery and emotions were very real and I loved every piece of it.

You captured small amounts of Holmes's humor with enough pain to keep it real.

Wonderful story!