Reviews for smile for the camera
andy-chan24 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
WHYYYYYY. WHYYY MUST THEY PART! /3
Summer Raindrops chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Poetic prose. This flowed so well, and I don't know how many times I've already read it. It's, and may I quote,"almost kind of beautiful." ;)

Either way, every word, everything is literally perfect- I envy how well you write. And I especially adore the writing style you use, I've actually somewhat adopted it in some of my original works.

The vocabulary used is amazing, the words fitting the setting. The plot is gripping, and pulls me in with each word.

It touched me, this piece of artwork (it's art, nothing less). And this is probably one of the best Hetalia fanfictions- no, one of the fanfictions I've ever read.

Keep smiling! :)
Captain Quirky chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I- I adored this. The descriptions and the wordings were gorgeous, and the descriptions created beautiful images. Roderich's tone of voice was understandable and interesting. The plot was as well, and the way the narration revealed the plot.

I'll admit that I'm USUALLY lazy enough to get bored through fanfiction, and skip through a sentence or two or focus on the dialogue. But I was hooked on every word here. Instead of tiredly scrolling to see how much I had left, I instead was disappointed as I reached the end. But the ending was wonderful too.

I love this story. And it helps that I also love AusHun and one-sided ItaHun. Please write more fanfiction like this.
veto power over clocks chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
AusHun! *happy dance*

I love them, and it's nice to find good works featuring them. I liked the idea for the story, and the Axis as a boy band will have me smiling for a long time.

I really like this story, thanks for writing it.
winterhearts chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Amazing story! your descriptions are lovely and I smiled at both the AusHun and ItaHun. Excellent work.
andthenshesaid chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Okay.

Just kind of sitting here reading all your stories now. Cos that's how I role and whatnot.

But really. This was adorable. Like. Agdflkj. Austria as team dad and "she's almost kind of beautiful" and the ending was pretty and laskjfd I liked it. Like a lot.

So. Yeah. You're still pretty much amazing.
high improbability chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Thanks for just totally killing my self-esteem, man. You write them so well and I could see all the trope references and ahhh

I love how you use the characters as a sort of "take that" to the entertainment industry in general. And I love Hungary/Austria. IDK. They're just extremely pretty.

And the ANGST aksjdhsdkjfhaskjdghsdkag

/dies
JustPlaincarl chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Aw, that's adorably cute! very well written!
shades of scarlet and gold chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
IT WAS SO WORTH IT, DAMMIT.

This was so cute! And I ADORE the style you chose, and the character placements, and ~

EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT

ASDFGHJKL

ILOVE IT.

SO MUCH THAT I'M STILL USING CAPS
UnDetectedReviewer chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Aww how adorable. 33
SiZodiac chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
love the way you wrote them. clueless feliciano is so adorable and how he's content on staying at the sideline is kind of sweet in some way. but to me, gentle daddy-roderich will always be the best.

the ending...perfect.
madam-cipher chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Great story! :D I especially loved the "Axis Powers boy band" and "Mister Piano Man Team Dad" ideas *grins*. Also, I felt so sorry for Roderich when he and Elizabeta started to drift apart. It makes me wonder if she ever liked him (and hope that the romance was completely one-sided).

So, yes, the story was definitely worth losing sleep over, and I hope to read more from you soon! :)
heygodcomplex chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
omfg yes totally worth it really i swear

i mean, i'm generally okay with aushun and it's pretty cool and all that, but man, this makes me want to go read more. it's a pretty original concept, too, unless i'm mistaken (which i don't think i am), so it was fascinating to read. engrossing, even. and even what angst there is is light and there's just so much sweetness in here. it's uplifting, to me, and also a break from my constant angstfest. lol.

and totally agree with you; austria's not a bad guy. i think he's just a little hard to characterize without making him unsympathetic.

anyway, fav and have a good day, darlin'.
immer wenn es dunkel wird chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I'll vaguely tell you it was worth your tremendous lack of sleep. No, -seriously now- it was absolutely astounding. Liquid saccharine (syrup? Apple-syrup.) really but as per usual your writing amazed me. This was wonderful and I'm not even a big AusHun fan (I know shameless name pasting, forgive me.) but this was just truly and utterly wonderful.

-Arlequino