Reviews for Behind White Walls
FrostySquid chapter 19 . 4/15/2013
More chapters please? This is heart breaking, don't leave us hanging
Akira Namikaze chapter 19 . 4/2/2013
Update soon as I want to know what will happen to Ichi *starts hugging poor Ichigo to death*
Biku-sensei-sez-meow chapter 19 . 2/3/2013
I hope for your sake that the next chapter... Oh, "in a year ahaha"... I just got it. Wow,I'm stupid. Still, SOOOOOOOO SAAAAAAAADD!
Vains chapter 19 . 1/28/2013
Ha I enjoyed this story... though the chapters were short, it was still nice. There are so many things I want to say but I won't since you know, they don't really matter. But it's nothing bad, just random stuff I thought of while I read it. One thing I have to say for sure is that when Renji died first thing that came to mind was "Poor Byakuya". No, not poor Renji, but poor Bya-kun, lost his love ;_;. It made me sad that Renji died (and a quick death at that) but alas the story had to go on and so did I.
I really like this story, the characters show a side that would be rarely seen in their characters, but yeah good good.
I really hope Ichigo doesn't die, LIVE MY DARLING LIVE! 3
happy-go-lucky writer chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
No! Argh! That ending was just sad. Please update?
Booklover2526 chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
Aww! Poor Grimm and well-everyone:( nice to have ya back!
briar black death rose chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
Poor grimmy
Biku-sensei chapter 18 . 12/2/2012
I swear, if you do not update soon, I will with some enormous degree of good luck find a hacker in this god-forsaken town where I live, force them to track you down, and I will stalk you. I am very good at being creepy, so UPDATE! It's so angsty and cute and sad and I wanna finish it. (crying anime tears) Pwetty pweese wif a kitty on top? (holds up stolen kitten*Ichigo*) If you need inspiration, just say so. I have tons. Kthnxbye.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/7/2012
WAT he didn't even get a year :'( u have to continue until his year is up and THEN desire wat happens!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/7/2012
AWWWW fluffy-wuffy munchkins 4 EVA!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
There's the luvin :p
Guest chapter 13 . 11/7/2012
Aww I thought that there was gunna be some luvin oh well guess I'll have to read on :p
Guest chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
Now ichi will fall in luv with grimmi right :D
Guest chapter 11 . 11/7/2012
Y would u do that to ichi :'( poor baby needs some SERIOUS grimmjow luvin
Guest chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
S when r they gunna meet?!