Reviews for Tales from the Great Hiatus
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Lestrade got a bit testy with Holmes.
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Wow, Wiggins can move fast.
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Watson's going to have a tough time with Lestrade.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 12 . 7/17/2011
Fantastisk once again, Aleine! Have a good summer! You deserves it after all of your nice work!
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 12 . 7/15/2011
Beautiful! I loved it and I'll miss your updates while you're on hiatus.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 11 . 6/30/2011
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed that observation from Holmes about Patterson! Fantastic as ever! Can't wait for more!
Moonspun Dragon chapter 10 . 6/21/2011
*squeal* Congratulations! D *hugs*

This chapter is a favourite. :D

I think Watson kind of suspects something. :)

Yeah, I kind of figured that. I still can't wait to read "Deliver." :D

Nice job! Please update soon! :D
Faithful Bozwell chapter 10 . 6/21/2011
This is excellent! You really make Holmes vulnerable here. Likewise, Watson's concern for his friend is very real and touching.

And as to May 4, 1891: the final encounter between Holmes & Moriarty at the Reichenbach Falls. Make mine chocolate chip, please! ;-)
SabrinaPhynn chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
twas the night before Riechenbach, and aall thorught the hotel, not a swiss mouse was stirring, least what we could tell...

Soooooo um April 1890?

Gotta dash have a drive to make to a Reichenbach of my own, or more accurately SussexDowns...

Jenn/Brina
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
Congrats on your new book!

Very sweet scene. I really liked seeing that Holmes has a vulnerable side behind the image that he projects.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
Fantastic once again! I can't tell you how great this is! But seriously you have to let Holmes live... it is not healthy and Watson only want his best! Because Holmes is his best friend! Oh, I hate that I can't see the next chapter right away, because I might not have acces to internet in the next five weeks!
Hiding.in.the.cookie.jar chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
That was very enjoyable. I can't wait for an update and for when your book comes out! I bought the Kindle app on my iPod just so I can read it!
insideouttuoedisni chapter 9 . 6/19/2011
It's good to be back after a couple weeks! Awwwww! This stoy is so sweet. I love Lestrade and hearing about how much he misses Holmes. So sad and adorable.
insideouttuoedisni chapter 9 . 6/19/2011
Historian1912 chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
Whoa, I go away for awhile and you make me very thankful your fanfiction doesn't immediately translate into hard copies. My bookshelf is full as it is. You've almost reached FIFTY entries, more than that if individual one-shots from collections are included. I recently got the Adventures of Sherlock Holmes on my Kindle (graduation present). Hopefully I'll be better informed on Holmes and company next time you update. Sorry I've been gone.

Did you forget about that Holmes and Watson end up in 2025 story of yours? It's about a mile down your stories list. I could forgive you forgetting about even something Star Wars related, but I'm shocked you'd not finish something with Holmes and Watson as two of the main characters. Just a friendly reminder that at least one person wishes to know how it was going to end. I've got some catching up to do on your stories. This might take awhile...

God bless,