Reviews for Tales from the Great Hiatus
SabrinaPhynn chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
Runs up and hugs our favorite little ferret-faced Inspector, then runs away beofer he can say anything or do anything else.

I don' t care who your ancestors are! we all miss him too. Ah the joys of being American.

And thanks for taking care of him when he was being an idiot. He does that way too often.

kay then gotta run.

Brina... and her human Jenn too
Moonspun Dragon chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
This was sweet. :D

Typical of Lestrade to not tell anyone how much Holmes's "death" truly effected him. :p

grossasstoenails chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
I love this one! And I think Lestrade/SH friendships are really sweet too!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
oh my G-d that is one hell of good writing you got down this time again, Aleine! You soon have to get Sherlock back to the dead, but I like Lestrade very much and love hearing the story through this memories and thoughts. You are very good at that, you know!
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
'I miss an arrogant amateur who berated me and my comrades thoroughly but always saw justice done'. I think that is an excellent way to describe Holmes through Lestrade's eyes.

Aww...sad Lestrade. Now I have to wait another week to get the next chapter! ) :
SabrinaPhynn chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
Ok Skye, exactly When did we start to share a brain? Seriously! We need to talk! I just wrote something ( can not publish it here yet, as it is a gift fiction over on live journal) that has Wiggins as a main character! And um.. Yeah, well.. It is just WEIRD.

Anyway, got to get back to writing- detective and diva send their regards and an extra gelato your way... :D

Jenn, whose Diva is calling...
Hiding.in.the.cookie.jar chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
The relationship Holmes and Wiggins had was always lovable. Atleast to me. But you took it so much farther and so much better, congratulations on portraying such a beautiful relationship in such a great way. Can't wait to read more of this story and your others.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
Another good chapter Aleine! I like the idea of the six irregulars! I like Wiggins!
Moonspun Dragon chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
*hugs*

This is pretty sweet. :D

I rather like your Wiggins. He's a quick learner. :D

Madam'zelleGiry chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
I really like the Holmes and Wiggins relationship as you've portrayed it here. And what a creative nickname!

Eagerly awaiting next Monday...must have another chapter!
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 7 . 6/2/2011
Soo sorry I haven't been reviewing the last couple chapters. No internet access for the past few days so I'm feasting on well written fanfiction today! Of course I count you in that group!

Excellent chapters! I can't wait to see a bit of Wiggins!
Moonspun Dragon chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
Now the plot bunnies are interfearing... not in a good way, I might add. :p

That is true, but your Moran seems to be a bit more sinester. :D

I have a feeling that this wasn't the first time Holmes had nearly done this to himself. -_- :D

ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
Again, Aleine you done a great job of writing Holmes into a situation! I look forward to the next!
SabrinaPhynn chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
yup, even a Holmes has limits.

(as to watching Sherlock... more like immersion in fan fiction, but um... yes.)

off to work!

Jenn
grossasstoenails chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
haha! at first, I thought Moriarty was Holmes in disguise due to the "grey eyes" part. Oh, and like, half (was it half? or over?) of the people in London think the SH was a real person because he was so famous! You can't do that with most of today's books! (ex. on a survey: "was Bella Swan a real person?")
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »