Reviews for Tales from the Great Hiatus
Moonspun Dragon chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
Hmm, I think they are considering it. Well, I think Jeremy may. XDD

*facepalm* Oops. "The Barnes and Noble Classics." :D

Those diseases would definitely be up Moriarty's alley. I never thought of Moriarty being behind Smith. :D

Youu did a good job protraying Moriarty and Moran. I actually heard Eric Porter and imagined a strongr, more sinister Moran. :D

Nice job! PLease update soon! :D
SabrinaPhynn chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
OOo. Jimmy and Seb being eeeeevil. Add in a tiny Shrimp too. definately a good combonation for grilling on Memorial day here in the states.

Excellent job!

Jenn who apparently is enjoying her angst and dark bunnies today.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
This is a nice chapter, Aleine! It is little look into Moriaty and the colonel who thinks he is killing Holmes in "The Empty House" adventure
nomdeplume30 chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
Highest degree sinister, indeed. Yikes! It creeps me out, but it does make sense. It's actually pretty chilling to contemplate what Moriarty is actually behind.
nomdeplume30 chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
Poor Watson. This made me sad. Even knowing Holmes will be back. It's just sad that he had to go thru all that hurt.
nomdeplume30 chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
Another good one. I liked Holmes in this. He wasn't arrogant or cocky about his decision. His emotions felt real and I loved Lestrade's realization that his opinion mattered to Holmes. That was a nice moment.
nomdeplume30 chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
REALLY liked this. I'm not sure what about it appeals so much, but this was great. And I enjoyed your tribute to Mr. Burke. :)
insideouttuoedisni chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
Woah! This is so good. I love he way you use Doyle and Watson to make it all work. Well done.
grossasstoenails chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
haha, I remember reading that ACD thought Sherlock Holmes was a waste of time that distracted him from his more important work. *sigh* I really wish he realized what he created and wrote more SH stories!
tapd0g chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
Really enjoying this series. It's always interesting to read writer's viewpoints of what other characters were doing during the Hiatus. I can't help out on the online article but I thought it was amazing that after The Final Problem was published young men reportedly were seen in London with crape mourning bands on their arms and 20,000 Strand subscribers cancelled! Did those who wore mourning believe Holmes was real or were they just mourning the death of a national fictional hero?Who knows!
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
AWWW WATSON! *Big hug of three with Aleine Skyfire, Watson and Hades*

Bromance is just brotherly love. B-D
Moonspun Dragon chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
I think it's mentioned in "The Complete Sherlock Holmes" whether it's vol. 1 or 2 I'm not certain. I think it was in the introduction for vol. 2. That's where I read it. :D

I'll look 'em up. :D

You're welcome. :D *returns hug*

Haha! I know. I'm working on it. :D I think Holmes and Jeremy have gone on strike. They are, even, holding back some information I need. Talk about exasperating. -_- XDDD

Nice job! Please update soon! :D
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
Very good chapter Aleine! Thank you for your answer for my chapter!
SabrinaPhynn chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
Oh, Watson... I hope you find some peace at some point, that bitterness will slowly kill you from the inside out. (I'd offer a cuppa tea, but you are not interested in any sympathy, so... )

LOL on all of us readers being a cult. We are rather, are we not? But it is because we love these characters and their friendship over all the years.

Hugs to you Sky! and good luck fending off the angst bunnies ( careful, they bite)

Jenn 3