Reviews for Tales from the Great Hiatus
SabrinaPhynn chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
I can understand Lestrade's frustration and hope about Holmes. And you show how close Lestrade and Waston have gotten in Holmes' absence as well. As for "Davey" I think he's extra spiffy!

) Jenn, who snuck home to check her email and download her work computer before going into the city. And is sad about Mr. Hardwike's passing.
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Oh, why didn't I figure out the origin of the title? It's so obvious now! ( :

Personally, I'd like to see Lestrade and Holmes meet and Lestrade fills Holmes in on what has happened since the time of his *death*. In typical Lestrade fashion, of course. Just the way you do it best.

Excellent chapter. I do hope that an update comes our way very soon!
insideouttuoedisni chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I really liked this! It's cool to see some Lestrade-Watson interactions during the Hiatus. It's also fun to see Watson fussing over Lestrade this time. I look forward to more of these snippets.
grossasstoenails chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
yaaaaaaaayyy! love it! and the idea of lestrade finding out about Holmes! (make it good!) can't wait!
wlk68 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I very much enjoyed this. Keep them coming.
Spockologist chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
*giggle* That was awesome. I love the banter between the two of them.
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Very nice! I love the interaction between Watson and Lestrade.
Moonspun Dragon chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I have a slight idea, but don't want to say in case I'm wrong. ;D

Yeah, I've noticed that sometimes it seems like Watson has been hanging around for far too long. It's hilarious! XDD

Nice job! Please update soon! :D
SabrinaPhynn chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I love all the lads. Very nicely written. Must get going now, there is a supper to put on... ;)

Jenn and Brina...
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
This was fun! Watson and Lestrade are a fun pair to watch interact. Professional respect and a genuine liking for each other. Well done. I'll review AMM soon, too. I have quite a few installs to catch up on. But I'll get to it. :)
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Oh this is damn good! Please write some more! Would especially like to see Lestrades reaction to Holmes has survived his meeting with Moriaty!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6