Reviews for Treasure Trove
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Dusk
EggplantWitch chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Surprise! Bet you probably don't even remember me. I'll be honest, since I gave up on I completely forgot about this story until I was browsing through my Favourites, and there this was. So here I am again! And I've reread the whole thing.

I don't have much to add on what I've already said in previous reviews apart from, in this chapter especially, it felt very, very much like the show. I could picture it all in my head perfectly. The facial expressions, the stances, the tone of voice, the settings. Maybe that's just because I've been watching a lot of MLP recently or perhaps it's your excellent writing or perhaps it's a mix of both, but either way, good job on this chapter, I shall look forward to Chapter 8.
Blazestar chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
This is getting interesting! More please!
Blazestar of Shadowclan chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Love it! Please write more! I cant wait to see what happens next!
Stainless Steel Fox chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
Yes! I love this story. Thanks for not forgetting it. I know I've had some issues with someof my own ones, so I'm not judging but I am very glad you've managed to find a way to continue it.
Sunder the Gold chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
Oh, I DO hope to see the rest of this story.
Urnathok chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
Having read up to this chapter thus far, I can say it has been a decidedly enjoyable read, accentuated by the fact that I've always enjoyed seeing the difference in styles between a person's RP and story writing.

In regards to the overall writing itself, there is little that I can say I earnestly didn't enjoy. Once or twice you use the same word in noticeably close proximity, such as "countered" in the scene at Sweet Apple Acres, which may come off as awkward, but I noticed only a couple instances of it. The story is set to a brisk pace, and while paying attention to the details in description is a worthwhile effort on the reader's behalf, it doesn't extend so much as to detract from the story or drag on. Furthermore, you do an excellent job of leaving pseudo-cliffhangers at the end of each 'break' to keep the readers' attention. Pleasant to read.

The story focuses fairly heavily on the each of the ponies in small enough groups to highlight their personalities almost individually, so I'll try to give some feedback on each one.

Rarity and Rainbow Dash's portrayals were impressive, I thought, mostly due to the fact that their character flaws are most easily exploitable by writers, yet you maintained the aspects of their respective generosity and loyalty as friends without departing from those flaws to the point of making it seem uncharacteristic.

Pinkie I have to admit has been my favorite, but that generally holds true in the show as well. Her creative rapture in writing and the thought process narration were hilarious, and I loved the 'mastermind' she's developing into.

Applejack and Big Macintosh were both particularly interesting to read about, though given my own RP role I may be biased. *cough* Anyhow, I enjoyed the light background on the Apples' parents, and the reference to Granny's jar of seeds is surprisingly coincidental, given the recent zap apple episode. And as another reviewer pointed out, great work with Macintosh's dialogue.

Twilight I'm afraid I don't have much to comment on, other than you seem to stay true to the personality well enough as I can tell.

With Fluttershy, I have to say I loved the little insight into Angel's mind. Although the light in which you put her introversion is tending towards removing some of her flaws as a character, which I'm not so keen on, considering the balance of strengths and weaknesses /all/ of the Mane 6 have, but Angel's role as her motivational kick in the side was an interesting approach.

A very episode-like read overall, and I look forward to seeing more.
Dawn Sundancer chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I like it, very well written.
ShadeandthePonies chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
Tis story is so cute! It is well written while still sounding like an actual episode. Can't wait for the update!
EggplantWitch chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
I was a little confused by some parts because I couldn't quite remember what had happened but things picked up as the previous chapters came back to me. I'm not sure if I only just noticed it or if this chapter is better than the others in it but you have quite a range of vocabulary. You hardly ever describe the same thing in the same words twice, and that's a good thing. I didn't spot any spelling or grammar mistakes and I can't think of anything else to say, other than right now I'm reeeaaally anxious to read the next chapter.
Ultra8 chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
Angel is not your ordinary bunny but then neither is Pinkie. A trap witin a trap with a well thought out plan to destroy any evidence it was there, Pinkie is a freaking genius mastermind.

The mysteries and emotions of all those involved post-galla are certainly bubbling to the surface.

Keep up the excellant work!
daBomb619 chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
"...has a special deep significance or meaning that exclusively applies to only you."

I think I just died laughing.

Great story so far. Keep up the good work!
EggplantWitch chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Iiiiiiiiiit's RAINBOW DASH.

I'm glad that Fluttershy seems better. She's my favourite, and Rainbow Dash (who, might I add, you managed to characterize very well) is my second favourite, so everything is OK. Apart from Rarity D: As soon as one pony recovers something bad happens to another one. It just isn't faair.
Greki chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Oh, another cute chapter. Poor Fluttershy being pummeled like that. XD Although I wonder if Rarity was actually the one to get the rougher end of the deal. He he.

Anyway, thanks for updating!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
This is a fantastic story so far - keep up the wonderful work! The characterization is spot-on so far, and I like where this story is going. I look forward to more chapters showing up.

Very well played with the nice, subtle Weird Al shout out in the third chapter, too!