Reviews for Denial, Denial
Sassybratt chapter 1 . 8/2
Have I mentioned I simply adore your Graylu work? What a breath of fresh fanfiction air! You write them beautifully, dear, and this is the first time you've written for FT? Color me impressed! ;)

I loved the interaction between Natsu, Happy, and Erza, especially them bothering Gray. It was so in character and so wonderfully orchestrated. Everything flowed beautifully together, and it's writers like you who push me to strive to do better. Thank you so, so much for this! And for writing Graylu. Seriously, you are a fanfiction life saver! .
Akane chapter 1 . 7/3
AAAHHEEEEEEEEE!*squeals even more*the cuteneesss asvfivvdwldbfowgnlglnjkl ILOVEDIT so good ahhh the feeeeeeelss!*yells*awesome job 10/10 haha!
AvidAuthor chapter 1 . 6/3
Poor Gray, lying to even himself. Really, how could he not think Lucy was cute? Really funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I read the second line while thinking, TSUNDERE!
chemical violets chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
That was so good and well-written. Nice job :)
Karma chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Sooooo cute! I love it
Arya Scarlett 14 chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Awww, gway gways in denaial
IloveCelestialIce chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Ate geeeeeeeen! Waaaaah! I'm bored to death, (don't have anymore stories to read from this fandom and to others that i'm currently addicted to) so I check the graylu tag and scrolled... And found this... And read this again (for the fifth time, if I remember correctly) and it still have the same effect on me! trashing on bed while silently squealing because my heart fluttered and my stomach kept on somersaulting! (silently, because my parents will not be that happy otherwise... And squealing silently isn't that easy, mind you. Haha)

anyway, i still love this story! Just want to tell you that! :D

miss you ate! *hearts*

and congratulations nga pala! Hihihihihi
natsugrayloki22 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Denial denial it's a denial if I say I don't like this story ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Who does natsu like?
Momochi-MSL chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I love your story! It's amazing!
I was browsing through some stories with Gray, kinda liked the idea of Gray and Erza for a little bit, but then, I found and read your story, and I completely changed ships!
Anyways, love, love, love your story!:)
Ozora-Chan chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This was really cute :3
When Gray screamed and the guild went silent, I was laughing like crazy. Good job!
I'll definitely read the sequel!
AngelWings46846 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Awe! That was the most sweetest thing I have ever read! I love it! Keep writing awesomely! ;)
darkynstars chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Denial, Denial hahah it sums up the story very well (obviously) It was great! I really enjoyed it.
I wonder what-or whom- the girls were talking about... (although it's obvious)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014