Reviews for Denial, Denial
Ayame-knight chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
grrr Denial
SimplyIsabelleS chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Ok, I like it very much. I am a 'newbie' when it comes to GrayLu thing, but I like it that much that even started writing my own story with them :D
I like the style you chose, I mean, the present tense. You risked a lot, but the story is totally right. You were consequent everywhere.

About the plot - love it! It's sooo like Gray to deny every little thing Natsu said, and every supposition Erza, Natsu and Happy were making. Ahh! Then I'm definitely gonna check your story out.
Fuyu-ppe chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Why the hell didn't Mashima-sensei come up with this idea, and had them patch up together?

So, not FAIR!

But your story is amazing, and I'm glad I got to find this amid the many stories in this category. Not to be a crude or anything, but there's really only a handful of REALLY good GrayLu stories out of all the 600 pieces here. And yours are among the best, I tell you. :-)

FAVED!
it00loveyou chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
this is one of the most awesome stories i have ever read in my entire life... Oi who cares if im only 14! To my brother and sister im an old geezer so deal with it and please countinue to write this wonderful story so i can be happy about one thing without my two midgit siblings ruining it!
Rennee-chan chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Wonderful story. I'm addicted your fanfics. Can't wait for the other stories to be updated. )
sakurasapprentice7 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Aw! Really cute! I'm gonna go read the sequel 3
Ghotie chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Aww Cute
p-astelmilktea chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Oh, Gray. You're so cute when you're in denial xD That was an amazing story! Probably one of the best I've ever read :3 I'm running off to read the sequel now! ;)
kirschstein chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Great story! Cute and an actually plausible plot
sanchai chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
so cute! im really excited for the sequel!
melody.watson.315 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
it would've been better if it was ongoing
is the story completed?
ascarlette1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Love it 3
Blackbird0 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This is soo cute! You definetly need to write more! Where grey and Lucy get together! I would loooove to read it!:):)
chai chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
this is the best lucy x gray fanfic ever!
Yvert Eclipse chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
wwhats the ending? you making me curious
125 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »