Reviews for Denial, Denial
Fuyu-ppe chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Why the hell didn't Mashima-sensei come up with this idea, and had them patch up together?

So, not FAIR!

But your story is amazing, and I'm glad I got to find this amid the many stories in this category. Not to be a crude or anything, but there's really only a handful of REALLY good GrayLu stories out of all the 600 pieces here. And yours are among the best, I tell you. :-)

FAVED!
it00loveyou chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
this is one of the most awesome stories i have ever read in my entire life... Oi who cares if im only 14! To my brother and sister im an old geezer so deal with it and please countinue to write this wonderful story so i can be happy about one thing without my two midgit siblings ruining it!
Rennee-chan chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Wonderful story. I'm addicted your fanfics. Can't wait for the other stories to be updated. )
sakurasapprentice7 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Aw! Really cute! I'm gonna go read the sequel 3
Ghotie chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Aww Cute
mochidesu chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Oh, Gray. You're so cute when you're in denial xD That was an amazing story! Probably one of the best I've ever read :3 I'm running off to read the sequel now! ;)
ronkuu chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Great story! Cute and an actually plausible plot
sanchai chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
so cute! im really excited for the sequel!
melody.watson.315 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
it would've been better if it was ongoing
is the story completed?
ascarlette1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Love it 3
Blackbird0 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This is soo cute! You definetly need to write more! Where grey and Lucy get together! I would loooove to read it!:):)
chai chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
this is the best lucy x gray fanfic ever!
Yvert Eclipse chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
wwhats the ending? you making me curious
Kalulu chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I just flailed like crazy when I read this. Thank you, friend, for making me look like an idiot.

BUT OHMYGOD YOU WROTE A GRALU AND IT WAS ADORABLE AND I LOVED IT.

Good:

The fact that Gray is so totally hot and adorable. :D

Erza going along with Natsu and Happy's teasing was freakin' awesome.

Gray, despite his many denials, admitted to actually liking Lucy in the end.

THE FACT THAT IT WAS A GRALU.

...I'll stop now.
Scrooge10 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
this was by far the cutest Gray X Lucy story I have read! It had a comedic aspect to it that I find hard to find and I was very amused with it. Great job with it!
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »