Reviews for Denial, Denial
ascarlette1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Love it 3
Blackbird0 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This is soo cute! You definetly need to write more! Where grey and Lucy get together! I would loooove to read it!:):)
chai chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
this is the best lucy x gray fanfic ever!
Yvert Eclipse chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
wwhats the ending? you making me curious
Kalulu chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I just flailed like crazy when I read this. Thank you, friend, for making me look like an idiot.

BUT OHMYGOD YOU WROTE A GRALU AND IT WAS ADORABLE AND I LOVED IT.

Good:

The fact that Gray is so totally hot and adorable. :D

Erza going along with Natsu and Happy's teasing was freakin' awesome.

Gray, despite his many denials, admitted to actually liking Lucy in the end.

THE FACT THAT IT WAS A GRALU.

...I'll stop now.
Scrooge10 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
this was by far the cutest Gray X Lucy story I have read! It had a comedic aspect to it that I find hard to find and I was very amused with it. Great job with it!
Strata's Stargazer chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
OMG, this is so cute! Going to check out the sequel now
Ayumy Usagi chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Loved it! Is there a part two?
aizi chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Oh oh oh, I think this is my new favorite fic.

No lie, I aven't had this much fun reading a fic in FOREVER. It's funny, Gray's amazing, everyone mentioned is IC, and best of all, it is a very VERY interesting style.

I honestly cannot begin to describe how much I adore this. If could, I'd send you money. Honestly XD

Write more, please!
katsuboshi chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
aw! that was so cute!

i can't stop smiling at the adorableness of it all! that was hilarious! great piece of art, very entertaining! natsu and happy just cracked me up. poor, poor gray... but he was so damn cute when cornered like that. XD

well, great job on this.

keep on writing!

KATSU
noriKOKO chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
CUTENESS! I love the ending... This fic really made my day. I'm glad Hitomi decided to share me this. :D

-noriKOKO / you know who!
Onigiri-kun chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
You are AWESOME at writing GrayxLucy! I have a lot of fun reading this wonderful story since the beginning through the end. I hope you keep writing more beautiful-witty-funny-romantic-cuuuuute! fics like this one! )
kiminarimasu chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Iwish that he did confess to her in the end but anyways... I liked the story :)))
FairyTailFTW8D chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
NICE! You seem like a professional writer! make another chapter! or a sequel!
WinterMelon.Pearl chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I love long chapters where a lot of things happen and apparently you are the queen of doing just that.

Have I mentioned how much I love this fanfiction?

I really have nothing to critique everything in my opinion is perfect! So I feel kind of bad because I can't offer any constructive criticism ;.

Oh well please continue writing, you are such a genius in this pairing!

P.S. Long live Gray/Lucy, Natsu/Lisanna, and Gajeel/Levy! I love you even more for supporting all of them.

Sayonara!