Reviews for Denial, Denial
aizi chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Oh oh oh, I think this is my new favorite fic.

No lie, I aven't had this much fun reading a fic in FOREVER. It's funny, Gray's amazing, everyone mentioned is IC, and best of all, it is a very VERY interesting style.

I honestly cannot begin to describe how much I adore this. If could, I'd send you money. Honestly XD

Write more, please!
katsuboshi chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
aw! that was so cute!

i can't stop smiling at the adorableness of it all! that was hilarious! great piece of art, very entertaining! natsu and happy just cracked me up. poor, poor gray... but he was so damn cute when cornered like that. XD

well, great job on this.

keep on writing!

KATSU
noriKOKO chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
CUTENESS! I love the ending... This fic really made my day. I'm glad Hitomi decided to share me this. :D

-noriKOKO / you know who!
Onigiri-kun chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
You are AWESOME at writing GrayxLucy! I have a lot of fun reading this wonderful story since the beginning through the end. I hope you keep writing more beautiful-witty-funny-romantic-cuuuuute! fics like this one! )
kiminarimasu chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Iwish that he did confess to her in the end but anyways... I liked the story :)))
FairyTailFTW8D chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
NICE! You seem like a professional writer! make another chapter! or a sequel!
WinterMelon.Pearl chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I love long chapters where a lot of things happen and apparently you are the queen of doing just that.

Have I mentioned how much I love this fanfiction?

I really have nothing to critique everything in my opinion is perfect! So I feel kind of bad because I can't offer any constructive criticism ;.

Oh well please continue writing, you are such a genius in this pairing!

P.S. Long live Gray/Lucy, Natsu/Lisanna, and Gajeel/Levy! I love you even more for supporting all of them.

Sayonara!
tushtushtush chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
The insanity of this wonderful story astounds me! Too bad it's just a oneshot... wait. *reads again* Oh. Haha. Nvm. *immediately clicks author's profile and finds her drool-worthy collection of GrayLu*

O_O

I love yuuuuuu!

:"D
krazypup1214 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Wow! this story is just amazing!
Misaki Tokura chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed denial, denial. You did a great job.
Rorshock520 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Woooowwww. This was really, really good. Everyone was in-character. It was convincing. Just great. Thanks for the read.
ChibiMoonCakes chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
...I'm kind of pissed off at myself for not reading and reviewing this story earlier xP SERIOUSLY, this story is FREAKIN' AMAZING :DD and you did a great job writing in Gray's POV. Give yourself more credit x] I know you wrote a sequel to this story already, but if you didn't, I'd be happy with the way you left this story :3 That way, my GrayLu burned-out brain can connect to the actual Fairy Tail anime/manga LOLOLOL xDD
PRiNCESS SLAYER o1o chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
gray is sooo cool

i really like ur stories sooo please create more GRAYLU stories.:))
bombastic-banters chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
:D I was literally grinning while I read this...
DAN chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
THIS IS JUST GREAT!PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE..
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »