Reviews for Denial, Denial
WinterMelon.Pearl chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I love long chapters where a lot of things happen and apparently you are the queen of doing just that.

Have I mentioned how much I love this fanfiction?

I really have nothing to critique everything in my opinion is perfect! So I feel kind of bad because I can't offer any constructive criticism ;.

Oh well please continue writing, you are such a genius in this pairing!

P.S. Long live Gray/Lucy, Natsu/Lisanna, and Gajeel/Levy! I love you even more for supporting all of them.

Sayonara!
tushtushtush chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
The insanity of this wonderful story astounds me! Too bad it's just a oneshot... wait. *reads again* Oh. Haha. Nvm. *immediately clicks author's profile and finds her drool-worthy collection of GrayLu*

O_O

I love yuuuuuu!

:"D
krazypup1214 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Wow! this story is just amazing!
Misaki Tokura chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed denial, denial. You did a great job.
Rorshock520 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Woooowwww. This was really, really good. Everyone was in-character. It was convincing. Just great. Thanks for the read.
ChibiMoonCakes chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
...I'm kind of pissed off at myself for not reading and reviewing this story earlier xP SERIOUSLY, this story is FREAKIN' AMAZING :DD and you did a great job writing in Gray's POV. Give yourself more credit x] I know you wrote a sequel to this story already, but if you didn't, I'd be happy with the way you left this story :3 That way, my GrayLu burned-out brain can connect to the actual Fairy Tail anime/manga LOLOLOL xDD
PRiNCESS SLAYER o1o chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
gray is sooo cool

i really like ur stories sooo please create more GRAYLU stories.:))
bombastic-banters chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
:D I was literally grinning while I read this...
DAN chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
THIS IS JUST GREAT!PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE..
the giggle bug chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
It is soooooooooo funny!
Crazy-Crystal-Chan chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
:D I was literally grinning while I read this...
I.Dream.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Oh damnit, ! Y u delete my e-mail? There. :)

Now I'm off to read the sequeeel
I.Dream.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I think I am going to be inwardly squealing for the rest of my life over the pure awesomeness that is this story. I love the concept, the characters, the dialogue, the plot, the everything! And I have a guilty pleasure for stories in which Happy says his catchphrase, "You liiiike her!" or "Dekiterrrru!":) Haha, Natsu was absolutely brilliant in this story! Who knew he could be such a "smartass", huh? And the ending had me in stitches. Ah, it just goes on and on... Fantastic job on this! I foresee a great deal of re-reads in my near future...

On another note, I can't help but comment on ICYSWEET34's review, just because I think she got the wrong message here:

/I find Natsu sometimes OOC. He is too naive to understand-/

-On the contrary, Natsu IS canonically naive. I'd go as far as to say he's stupid unless a battle is involved. I don't think he was particularly naive here because he was the FIRST one to notice Gray looking at Lucy. Even Gray commented about him being a "smartass".

/-let alone noticing Gray falling in love.../

-You misunderstand, missy. It's NEVER been stated ANYWHERE in the story that Gray is falling in love. He just LIKES Lucy and is in DENIAL. The point here is that Natsu & co. are being their silly selves by teasing Gray about Lucy. Plain and simple. No innuendos about "falling in love". That's just your imagination. (And even if there is, how can Natsu notice it anyway? You're forgetting he's Natsu DENSE. If Natsu DOES notice, then that's him being OOC, NOT the other way around.)

Now, I advise you to read the story again WITHOUT thinking of anyone "falling in love", just because there's no one falling in love just yet (besides the little mentions of Natsu and Lisanna). E-mail me if you wish to discuss this further
icysweet34 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I like how you portrayed the insecure Gray. :) You have a nice flow and a very nice concept, too. Keep it up :

Although, I find Natsu sometimes OOC. He is too naive to understand, let alone noticing Gray falling in love...
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
yayy! agreed with erzacchi graysama's denial was so cute aww!

vic knew he liiiiked lucyppe (or somewhat interested in her) from gemini's information and that made vic supporting graylucy pairing in the guild

ah! anyway, your fic was funny written and yes! vic would read the sequel soon
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »