Reviews for Denial, Denial
Onigiri-kun chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
You are AWESOME at writing GrayxLucy! I have a lot of fun reading this wonderful story since the beginning through the end. I hope you keep writing more beautiful-witty-funny-romantic-cuuuuute! fics like this one! )
kiminarimasu chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Iwish that he did confess to her in the end but anyways... I liked the story :)))
FairyTailFTW8D chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
NICE! You seem like a professional writer! make another chapter! or a sequel!
WinterMelon.Pearl chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I love long chapters where a lot of things happen and apparently you are the queen of doing just that.

Have I mentioned how much I love this fanfiction?

I really have nothing to critique everything in my opinion is perfect! So I feel kind of bad because I can't offer any constructive criticism ;.

Oh well please continue writing, you are such a genius in this pairing!

P.S. Long live Gray/Lucy, Natsu/Lisanna, and Gajeel/Levy! I love you even more for supporting all of them.

tushtushtush chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
The insanity of this wonderful story astounds me! Too bad it's just a oneshot... wait. *reads again* Oh. Haha. Nvm. *immediately clicks author's profile and finds her drool-worthy collection of GrayLu*

I love yuuuuuu!

krazypup1214 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Wow! this story is just amazing!
Misaki Tokura chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed denial, denial. You did a great job.
Rorshock520 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Woooowwww. This was really, really good. Everyone was in-character. It was convincing. Just great. Thanks for the read.
ChibiMoonCakes chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
...I'm kind of pissed off at myself for not reading and reviewing this story earlier xP SERIOUSLY, this story is FREAKIN' AMAZING :DD and you did a great job writing in Gray's POV. Give yourself more credit x] I know you wrote a sequel to this story already, but if you didn't, I'd be happy with the way you left this story :3 That way, my GrayLu burned-out brain can connect to the actual Fairy Tail anime/manga LOLOLOL xDD
PRiNCESS SLAYER o1o chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
gray is sooo cool

i really like ur stories sooo please create more GRAYLU stories.:))
bombastic-banters chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
:D I was literally grinning while I read this...
DAN chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
the giggle bug chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
It is soooooooooo funny!
Crazy-Crystal-Chan chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
:D I was literally grinning while I read this...
I.Dream.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Oh damnit, ! Y u delete my e-mail? There. :)

Now I'm off to read the sequeeel~
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »