Reviews for Denial, Denial
ice-blue-eyes chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
more plz! i luff ur story! tis very cute!... :)
TheSpectrum890 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Piacine chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Aaaaaawe~~~~~~ That was so sweet and adorable! :D But I do want him to blush more when Lucy see's him talking about her. That'd be WAY more cuter! xD
GracyMeow chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
U probably get this a lot already but dang it, gurl! U seriously ROCK in writing! There's not much of a plot (although I'm sure that was intentional) but the conversation between the characters are beyond RICH! Id love to read more GrayLucy fics from u. SERIOUSLY! Awesome job! ]
Pinay168 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
smart dialogues, IC characters and super clean format - as in no typos! if this wasn't posted in , i'll be under the impression that this *IS* canon material/bonus manga chapter/special anime episode! it's THAT good!

and then i went to your profile and i realized you're filipina! GALING TALAGA NG PINOY! yay! :D
party gal chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
hello. sana ituloy mo yung story mo. kase maganda siya. so sana may sequel. para more gray/lucy moments. peace :)
WhereDidYouGo chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Good job! I loved it a lot. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep up the AMAZING work!
JackDarkStone chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
make a sequel

-.- that's an order. awesome story.
meemee04 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
OH MY GOSH! I LOVE THIS STORY! Believe it! My cheeks are hurting from smiling so much! Hope you do a follow up of Gray wooing Lucy! You are OH-SOME for writing this to perfection & this definitely deserves MOOOOOOOORE reviews! C:
Shoshana chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This is beautifully written! I'm SO happy I came across this story! I love how you wrote Gray - I find it IC for him to deny something 'intimate' so much like his 'crush' on Lucy. I just love it! Hope you write more~~~
Veronica-tan chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
for someone who thinks thhat Grey is hard to write, i think you pull it off really really well! i can honestly picture this as an episode yknow? its really great stuff! hope you make more! _

its so amusing that erza's a sweets-person despite her strong attitude! i cant stop smiling whenever i read about her eating her cake and 2nd plate of dessert! :D

i LOVE the itty bitty Natsu x Lisanna! happy is referring to lisanna when he asks natsu about the confession right? hope i read it right. and when lisanna chokes on her drink, i was thinking that maybe the girls were talking about Natsu & Lisanna as well that time. SO NICE! heehee~
Ookami Tsubasawa chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Got to agree with Erza, I think the denial's cute. :)
IamDomo chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I agree with everyone who reviewed! You did a tremendous job with this! BRAVO! :D

*** Tsuriboshi ***

I can't help but point this out, but Gray DID admit that Lucy's 'pretty damn cute' in the early part of the fic, in the 2nd paragraph. Just because Lucy's appearance are 'much to his liking' doesn't mean he likes her (although he did in this story YAY!). I'm just saying - a person can comment that someone is cute/handsome/pretty without having to like her. Peace!

I hope Sechskies does a sequel! This is HANDS DOWN the best GrayxLucy fic I read!

Your INSTANT fan,

tsuriboshi chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
That's so cute of Gray. And witty of Natsu and Happy. :))) But, isn't this a bit contrary to what Gemini said (Looks are much to his liking/Pretty damn cute)? Well, I guess that's why Gray is SO in denial. XD

Sequel! Sequel! I'm really looking forward :3
Galatians 5.16 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I'm more of a Natsu x Lucy fan, but this is BRILLIANT! Your way of writing is witty, and hilarious. I could honestly imagine the whole story happening in my head.

I just hope, that if you do a sequel, there won't be any Natsu x Lisanna. I despise that pairing more than spoiled milk :/

133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »