Reviews for Denial, Denial
Pinay168 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
smart dialogues, IC characters and super clean format - as in no typos! if this wasn't posted in , i'll be under the impression that this *IS* canon material/bonus manga chapter/special anime episode! it's THAT good!

and then i went to your profile and i realized you're filipina! GALING TALAGA NG PINOY! yay! :D
party gal chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
hello. sana ituloy mo yung story mo. kase maganda siya. so sana may sequel. para more gray/lucy moments. peace :)
WhereDidYouGo chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Good job! I loved it a lot. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep up the AMAZING work!
JackDarkStone chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
make a sequel

-.- that's an order. awesome story.
meemee04 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
OH MY GOSH! I LOVE THIS STORY! Believe it! My cheeks are hurting from smiling so much! Hope you do a follow up of Gray wooing Lucy! You are OH-SOME for writing this to perfection & this definitely deserves MOOOOOOOORE reviews! C:
Shoshana chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This is beautifully written! I'm SO happy I came across this story! I love how you wrote Gray - I find it IC for him to deny something 'intimate' so much like his 'crush' on Lucy. I just love it! Hope you write more
Veronica-tan chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
for someone who thinks thhat Grey is hard to write, i think you pull it off really really well! i can honestly picture this as an episode yknow? its really great stuff! hope you make more! _

P.S.

its so amusing that erza's a sweets-person despite her strong attitude! i cant stop smiling whenever i read about her eating her cake and 2nd plate of dessert! :D

P.P.S.

i LOVE the itty bitty Natsu x Lisanna! happy is referring to lisanna when he asks natsu about the confession right? hope i read it right. and when lisanna chokes on her drink, i was thinking that maybe the girls were talking about Natsu & Lisanna as well that time. SO NICE! heehee
Ookami Tsubasawa chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Got to agree with Erza, I think the denial's cute. :)
IamDomo chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I agree with everyone who reviewed! You did a tremendous job with this! BRAVO! :D

*** Tsuriboshi ***

I can't help but point this out, but Gray DID admit that Lucy's 'pretty damn cute' in the early part of the fic, in the 2nd paragraph. Just because Lucy's appearance are 'much to his liking' doesn't mean he likes her (although he did in this story YAY!). I'm just saying - a person can comment that someone is cute/handsome/pretty without having to like her. Peace!

I hope Sechskies does a sequel! This is HANDS DOWN the best GrayxLucy fic I read!

Your INSTANT fan,

Domo
tsuriboshi chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
That's so cute of Gray. And witty of Natsu and Happy. :))) But, isn't this a bit contrary to what Gemini said (Looks are much to his liking/Pretty damn cute)? Well, I guess that's why Gray is SO in denial. XD

Sequel! Sequel! I'm really looking forward :3
Galatians 5.16 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I'm more of a Natsu x Lucy fan, but this is BRILLIANT! Your way of writing is witty, and hilarious. I could honestly imagine the whole story happening in my head.

I just hope, that if you do a sequel, there won't be any Natsu x Lisanna. I despise that pairing more than spoiled milk :/

Yours,

Dreamy
Chubi-chan chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Why in the world did I typed SAKURA? I meant LUCY! So sorry... My brain's not working correctly right now. Harhar. XD

Still awesome job! This can stand alone as a one-shot but a sequel's nice too! VERY NICE! w

-Morgana ;)
Chubi-chan chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I really love this story! You did a great job writing it, and I can't help but smile at the idea of Gray being too defensive and Sakura being cutesy clueeless!XD I hope you write more stories like this and have a fun time writing them. Keep up the good work!

-Morgana ;)
MIKUNIN-NIN chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Sweet rutabaga pie! This totally made. My. Day. :D And I just WOKE UP!

Beautiful writing as usual (I read your HitsuHime CRACK! fic & left you a signed review years ago), and I adore your sense of humor.

I cannot stop reading this. It's hilarious, and in character, and well written and my sides are aching. Oh jeez... I just love this soooooo much!

The dialouge is very in-character and the ending is just so perfect. I can just picture the expressions and the like.

This, by far, is the BEST GraLu fic I've read. I don't think anyone can top this so soon! :))

Write more, please? :3