Reviews for Denial, Denial
heyitsraichan chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I totally like this story... 10/10. And yes, a sequel is a great idea! *smiles* Because Lucy didn't say a single word in the story. It made me a bit, unsatisfied... But only a BIT, okie? The story is good as it is.

-Rei Akira
whiterosa84 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
All right! This is wonderful! I am looking forward for your future stories on GrayLucy pairing!

~whiterosa84~
hikariromance chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
so cute~!

continue continue continue~!

... i want to know who else is crushin in lucy.. because loki so is.. so i think you should keep writing because it was a really great story to read~!...plus i really want to know what happens -so there is that too...

well done~! XD
Fuyu-ppe unsigned chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I must say, this was an excellent story with a perfect balance of humor and romance, thanks to rest of Team Natu's relentless cajoling. A delightful little piece of fluff, well-written and satisfying.

There is not much tastefully constructed GrayLu works out there, your's will hopefully will pave the way for new and more beautifully written stories. It however dissapoints me this glorious work had to be a one-shotter. How I long for the chapters to continue...*sigh*

Anyways, I'm getting dreadfully off subject. The purpose of this review is to tell you just how much I throughly enjoyed this story. I loved it! So cute! I highly valued the character interaction, you should write more!

I think you are a talented author with great potential, I still cannot get over how cute this is!

Well, that about wraps it up,.

Signed from the ever-lovable,

Fuyu
DarkHeart1991 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Wait a minute! You can't just end it like that! I want more! X3

Seriously. This story ROCKS! Man, I wish I have your writing skills... *envious eyes* With the way you characterized Gray and his outlook to Lucy (and Natsu, Erza & Happy's teasing), this fic instantly converted me to an avid GraLu fan (I used to like NaLu, but not anymore, thanks to you! Ha!).

The ending, while funny & appropriate (because it's basically Gray denying his feeling s then eventually submitting to it at the very end), makes me itch for MORE! So for now I'll quench my thirst for GraLu goodness by reading GraLu fics around. I hope by the time I finish, we can get our sequel now, yesh? We won't take NO for an answer! Hehehe.

Ciao~~ X3
ice-blue-eyes chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
more plz! i luff ur story! tis very cute!... :)
TheSpectrum890 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
GIVE ME MORE OR FACE HE WRATH OF MY CLAY TURTLES.
Piacine chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Aaaaaawe~~~~~~ That was so sweet and adorable! :D But I do want him to blush more when Lucy see's him talking about her. That'd be WAY more cuter! xD
GracyMeow chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
U probably get this a lot already but dang it, gurl! U seriously ROCK in writing! There's not much of a plot (although I'm sure that was intentional) but the conversation between the characters are beyond RICH! Id love to read more GrayLucy fics from u. SERIOUSLY! Awesome job! ]
Pinay168 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
smart dialogues, IC characters and super clean format - as in no typos! if this wasn't posted in , i'll be under the impression that this *IS* canon material/bonus manga chapter/special anime episode! it's THAT good!

and then i went to your profile and i realized you're filipina! GALING TALAGA NG PINOY! yay! :D
party gal chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
hello. sana ituloy mo yung story mo. kase maganda siya. so sana may sequel. para more gray/lucy moments. peace :)
WhereDidYouGo chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Good job! I loved it a lot. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep up the AMAZING work!
JackDarkStone chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
make a sequel

-.- that's an order. awesome story.
meemee04 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
OH MY GOSH! I LOVE THIS STORY! Believe it! My cheeks are hurting from smiling so much! Hope you do a follow up of Gray wooing Lucy! You are OH-SOME for writing this to perfection & this definitely deserves MOOOOOOOORE reviews! C:
Shoshana chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This is beautifully written! I'm SO happy I came across this story! I love how you wrote Gray - I find it IC for him to deny something 'intimate' so much like his 'crush' on Lucy. I just love it! Hope you write more~~~
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »