Reviews for The Motomiya Story
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
This was a really great story:)
Master Bleach chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
A wonderfully written story!

The characterization is fantastic.
Mousettezz chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
You know... Davis isn't exactly one of my favourite characters in the digi-saga, to be honest I thought he was just plain annoying. But, after reading this story, my thoughts change compleatly. You made me realize that if he was all buisness and all that, We wouldn't have had the right digi leader.

I don't know how you did it, but you just made one of the most hated digimon character to become one of the most respected.

Incredible work on this fic, You deserve MORE than just 31 reviews. My dear author, you are incredible.

You had drama, humor, adorable moments and a lot of Family situations. The result of this is an epic story.

Good job on this! And I hope you write more of these type of stories.
Firaga Productions chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
I love this. I love Veemon's point of view. You've told a hard story in a light hearted way, like a digimon :) well done!

I have a question. I wanna know about TK, and how the heck he ended up as an author? I also want to know who got Kari pregnant when Hitomi was being born (in reference to Izumi Tachikawa, of course). Danke :)
Zeobide274 chapter 10 . 7/30/2011
this a nice story. I never read one from a digimon's point of view, least I dont think I have. its sad and touching and heart warming too. good job.
Khristopher Upton chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Pretty good chapter. i love the ending of the chapter. Such suspense in good. :)
YukiraKing chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
I apologize for the late review. I simply adored the ending, and it explains why the poor boy is wearing a shirt that means 'son' on it. Haha. I can't wait for you're next story. Whether its a group of one shots for this, or preferably the Izumi-Tachikawa one (I just love Izzy more than Davis. Sorry!) or a separate story. I can't wait to read it. I'm sure it will be absolutely fantastic.
ChrisssQ chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
fantastic ending!

Finally together as a family...

I have a request for you.: how did tomboy sora became a fashion designer and why didn't matt became a rock star and he became a astronaut, and what are their children like?
Lord Pata chapter 10 . 6/18/2011
Really nice finale

Glad things between Davis and Daisuke got fixed in the end :)
Crimson G chapter 10 . 6/18/2011
A wonderful way to end the story. I liked it alot.

Hmmm... you could do a series of one shots based on the Izumi-Tachikawa story or this story. Depends on which one you really want to do.

Well, I do want to see how Matt became an astronaut... and maybe Cody.

C-ya around.
YukiraKing chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
I love this. Their finally going to act as a family...unless of course, Davis goes back on his word. Which wouldn't be cool. I really love the way the story is going. Have I said that before? Haha. Probably. I just love it. Can't wait for more.
Vigatus chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
I think he should have burned it.
Lord Pata chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
Talking about miracles express service, Veemon asked digi-heavens for a son and he quickly got it XD

I always had felt that the digidestined digimon act like parents for the digimon partners of their partners's kids

After all who better than them to raise the digimon of their partners's kids?
YukiraKing chapter 8 . 6/14/2011
I'm so sorry about the delay in the review. I read the chapter a couple days ago-and it was absolutely fantastic!-and my computer wigs out every time I press the review button. I'm on a different computer right now, hence the review.

I love how you've progressed Davis' obsession with his career and making a name for Sandra, causing Daisuke to feel neglected. I feel as though this is a very real feeling for a lot of people, and you portrayed it in just the perfect way. You showed that there is always someone to care for you-Veemon. I love the message, even if it was unintentional. And the ending, with Veemon wondering what it would be like to have a son. I think someone's getting a digimon partner soon! Maybe that'll shake Daisuke out of his funk. Fingers crossed anyway. Can't wait for more! :-)
Vigatus chapter 8 . 6/11/2011
Davis is actually fairly typical for a Japanese father. When I was teaching there I learned that several of my students would only see their fathers on weekends or holidays because their fathers lived in other cities to work.