Reviews for TARDIS
MojaveJ chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
What a great take on the great take.
SWBloodwolf chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Absolutely beautiful and fantastic. Written with such confidence and emotion you do not question any of it for a second. To say this is a brilliant piece of perfection would be a gross understatement.
Princess Antanasia the Vampire chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Cute. However, the TARDIS didn't get stuck as a blue box until after the Doctor had been exiled to Earth. Just an interesting factoid.
Watcher of the Stars chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I'm adore your fictionalization of how the Doctor stole the TARDIS, and indeed, how the TARDIS stole the Doctor. Their relationship called for a mischievous start and you provided that quite aptly.

All in all, beautifully done. I hope you continue to write more about the Doctor and his blue box.
Olessa chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Good story, but the word TADRIS had been invented by Doctor's granddaughter Susan, and before it was TT capsule.
YuuShka chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
OMG! This is AMAZING! Love it!
TiaRat chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Love it! It's just wonderful.
Terra Young chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Great job!
Proud Whovian chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Brilliant story! I really enjoyed it. :D
a daughter called random chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Mmmm-mmmm-mmm! Yes :) That was great! Really nice and serene and just lovely.

'He placed a hand warily on the console and jumped in shock as his mind was ripped apart and a whole manifesto of energy and knowledge and raw power surged into his brain, over-taking his senses and making him convulse slightly. He was awakening, his soul was awakening from a slumber of ages and a connection between him and this incredible machine roared and raced in his head, streaming and raging with utter magnificence.'

B-E-A-UTIFUL! I could imagine the scene perfectly.

Jeez, I'm such a slave to Doctor/TARDIS now. Damn you, Niel Gaiman!

Anyway...Kudos! Kudos, kudos, kudos 3
Idontwanttogo chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
It's beautiful, just the right tone and, pure coincidence, I've got Amy in the Tardis playing on my MP3. Magical! Thanks! The way the Doctor reacts to the Tardis is Mmm! He loved old things even at this age!
WillowRose360 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I loved it. it just seemed to fit the doctor perfectly.