Reviews for Kilgharrah's
But...they've all been seeing each other for a WEEK and they're all getting married? Eek. That's a bit ridiculous and I'm not buying that at all. I just can't take that seriously. I mean, I know that fast relationships like that happen in real life but...with all the lies and drama the four of them experienced in just a weeks time, I'm calling bull-crap on this one. ESPECIALLY Arwen, who haven't even been in a 'relationship' as long as Mergana (which was still only a handful of days!).

No wonder Uther still thinks they're all children. They're stupid.
Great story, I loved it from the beginning - but I really couldn't stand the way it ended.
It's 11:49 PM.
The house is quiet.
I'm dying of laughter.
I look at Merlin The Saucerer.
I die again.
I think I need an ambulance.
I'm laughing too hard.
Amazing! I loved the story and how each character was incorporated. Great AU and great job!
orange cactus chapter 12 . 8/2/2014
Facinating! *_* This work is so wonderful, I just can't... Thank you sooo very much for it! I've just began to read 'Merlin the Saucerer' as well, I like it really much and hope to finish it as soon as I can, but the point is, that it confirmed to me some things regarding magic, one of several things that made this story so enjoyable) I really wasn't sure if Merlin had true magic here, despite all my hopes and your hints) So, modern!au, modern!Magic!au, modern!magic!wonderfully written mergana au, how cool is that?! I also really enjoyed the fact that it was Morgana's pov for a change, I guess I didn't see that much of it. And also that tension and intrigue around Kilgharah's and Merlin that was built during the story, mostly for characters, rather than readers, I liked it so much)
Thank you for that story, it really is one of the best mergana fics that I have ever read, I loved it to no end!) I'm very happy that I have a chance to read about these characters further and for it being 'M' rated ;)
Book girl fan chapter 12 . 5/6/2014
By what's been said of that chocolate dessert, I think she's getting an unmissable deal here!
wryter501 chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
i have this suspicion that morgana's photos are going to show up at the ball - and then the one of merlin... i have a feeling all secrets are going to explode into the open, and i can't wait! - yeah, i'm so happy i guessed right!
wryter501 chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
i love gwaine as moderator!
wryter501 chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
i love morgana nervous about her 'first date' with merlin - it's nicely written, makes the reader anticipate without feeling uncomfortable...
wryter501 chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
i like getting morgana and merlin alone - but shouldn't lancelot have gone with morgana?
i do like morgana's conversation with the bartender, nice way of getting the reader some information in a non-expos kind of way.
wryter501 chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
i have this giggly smile on my face as i'm reading their dining experience...
wryter501 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
'get some laser treatment' has come to replace 'get your eyes checked' - i love that!
kilgarrah's - sounds to me like an irish bar&grill. :P
i like your description of morgana making a boyfriend's life hell until he breaks up with her - that's so in character for her, i think...
Ella chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
Merlin the employee, Emrys the director, right? I'm not sure but that's my guess. Great story by the way, compelling plot and everything. Change the names and it could be its own story.
Haldir639 chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
Very sweet fic, and a very good Future Au.
AJsRandom chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
Oh . . . My . . . That photo! How dare they do that to us! Thankfully I'm on the wrong continent, 'cause I'm happily married too.
hiddendaisy1821 chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
I'm still sort of new to Mergana fandom but this may be my favorite AU Mergana fic I've read so far! You managed to keep everyone in character and make them even more interesting then they are on the show which is quite a feat. You idea is also very original but it works great. Wonderful story!