Reviews for Kilgharrah's
MonJoh chapter 12 . 3/3
Thanks for another good story, Jaq. On a technical note, you refer to shares but describe a privately-held entity. But aside from the business stuff you did a nice job of working in the characters and relationships to a new setting. I'm anxious to read your M-rated sequel!
T-tawny chapter 12 . 8/18/2016
I was so worried I wouldn't be able to find this again! I'm so glad I was wrong! All Hail! This is such a great fic.
OriksGaming chapter 12 . 7/2/2016
Er, did you mess up on JKR's quote?
scorpiusblackk chapter 12 . 6/14/2016
This was so good both plot- and prose-wise and I canmt believe I only stumbled upon it now! Thanks so much for the fun I had reading this!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/29/2015
But...they've all been seeing each other for a WEEK and they're all getting married? Eek. That's a bit ridiculous and I'm not buying that at all. I just can't take that seriously. I mean, I know that fast relationships like that happen in real life but...with all the lies and drama the four of them experienced in just a weeks time, I'm calling bull-crap on this one. ESPECIALLY Arwen, who haven't even been in a 'relationship' as long as Mergana (which was still only a handful of days!).

No wonder Uther still thinks they're all children. They're stupid.
Great story, I loved it from the beginning - but I really couldn't stand the way it ended.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/6/2015
It's 11:49 PM.
The house is quiet.
I'm dying of laughter.
I look at Merlin The Saucerer.
I die again.
I think I need an ambulance.
I'm laughing too hard.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/22/2015
Amazing! I loved the story and how each character was incorporated. Great AU and great job!
orange cactus chapter 12 . 8/2/2014
Facinating! *_* This work is so wonderful, I just can't... Thank you sooo very much for it! I've just began to read 'Merlin the Saucerer' as well, I like it really much and hope to finish it as soon as I can, but the point is, that it confirmed to me some things regarding magic, one of several things that made this story so enjoyable) I really wasn't sure if Merlin had true magic here, despite all my hopes and your hints) So, modern!au, modern!Magic!au, modern!magic!wonderfully written mergana au, how cool is that?! I also really enjoyed the fact that it was Morgana's pov for a change, I guess I didn't see that much of it. And also that tension and intrigue around Kilgharah's and Merlin that was built during the story, mostly for characters, rather than readers, I liked it so much)
Thank you for that story, it really is one of the best mergana fics that I have ever read, I loved it to no end!) I'm very happy that I have a chance to read about these characters further and for it being 'M' rated ;)
Book girl fan chapter 12 . 5/6/2014
By what's been said of that chocolate dessert, I think she's getting an unmissable deal here!
wryter501 chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
i have this suspicion that morgana's photos are going to show up at the ball - and then the one of merlin... i have a feeling all secrets are going to explode into the open, and i can't wait! - yeah, i'm so happy i guessed right!
wryter501 chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
i love gwaine as moderator!
wryter501 chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
i love morgana nervous about her 'first date' with merlin - it's nicely written, makes the reader anticipate without feeling uncomfortable...
wryter501 chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
i like getting morgana and merlin alone - but shouldn't lancelot have gone with morgana?
i do like morgana's conversation with the bartender, nice way of getting the reader some information in a non-expos kind of way.
wryter501 chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
i have this giggly smile on my face as i'm reading their dining experience...
wryter501 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
'get some laser treatment' has come to replace 'get your eyes checked' - i love that!
kilgarrah's - sounds to me like an irish bar&grill. :P
i like your description of morgana making a boyfriend's life hell until he breaks up with her - that's so in character for her, i think...