Reviews for Not Like TV
sloancharity chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
loved it. ) read all of the chapters just now and it was a great story.
aolande1 chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
I don't know why you're not happy with this? I thought it perfectly wrapped up your story. This section was definitely needed and it didn't disappoint. Stop being so hard on yourself! ;)
jimi18 chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
I've really enjoyed this and am sad it's over but look forward to your next fab fic
Sairs J chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
It brought everything to a close. And of course a happy ending for Sam and Andy! :) Thanks for sharing.
dcj chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
I love that Andy decided that life was too short and she was not going to leave him.

So happy they caught Sam's white whale too.

Great ending line...and you know how much I love those :)
jimi18 chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
Loved that Sam knew she was awake. I also lived that even though still under the affects of the sedative Andy was able to think outside the box and come up with a reasonable argument and convince both Sam & Frank.
SMchick chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
Hmm, the deal offers up some interesting possibilities. Looking forward to seeing where you take this.
Sairs J chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
I enjoyed the chapter. The discussion between Fra nk, Andy and Sam was good. I liked how Andy reasoned that Sam should take the deal. Looking forward to the next installment, although it will be with a little regret as the story will be over.
aolande1 chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
Great chapter. I'm glad they decided to deal, it seems like the best option and hopefully Andy is right and they will be able to catch Hill. As far as the ending goes, I would love to see both of them get out of the hospital, maybe some McSwarek lovin' and some closure with Hill. If you don't want to include that in this chapter, I can see a whole other story revolving around getting Hill. It's up to you. I'm just excited to see how it all comes together!
dcj chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
Interesting turn of events; I never expected they'd hear from Hill but I liked it.

And it was nice to hear that Sam was proud of Andy for keeping her cool and admitting that he would have found it difficult if the roles were reversed.

The battle of wills at the end was really cute.
Sairs J chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
It was an interesting twist with the sedative and I loved how Sam knew Andy's allergies and possible side effects.

Looking forward to the next installment.
etobay07 chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
You did a wonderful job on the chapter, I am glad that Sam woke up and loved how concerned he was for Andy and am glad that Andy is alright and that guy got fired for giving her a sedative. I can't wait to see what happens next with Sam and Andy.
jimi18 chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
Interesting turn. Looking forward to reading the next chapter. I have never even heard of tge tv show that you based this on. It must not have made it to the UK.
aolande1 chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter. I'm glad Andy's okay and that stupid doctor was fired. What an idiot. Also, I'm glad Sam's awake and all seems to be good with him. But I never know with you, you may have one more surprise up your sleeve! I'm looking forward to reading what's next!
dcj chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
It's funny; I just watched Grey's Anatomy and they talked about having to give sedatives to some of the grieving families.

I was wondering if Andy was going to have a reaction. And it makes sense that Sam would know that. I liked the little bit about how he learned it though...something a little more personal than just sharing the information because it was practical.

Love how Sam just ordered the doctor to go take care of her.

Looking forward to more...