Reviews for I Would Rather Marry a Wolf
Kambriel chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Oh, I like this very much! I love the connection to the old myths and the eventual folktales. Very well done.
Supergirlprime chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
wow. this is an amazing totenkinder knows much, much more than she lets on.

peace over and out

supergirlprime
Mollyscribbles chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I love this story. Very evocative, and romantic in a sense - Snow is certainly better off marrying the wolf.
Ejays17 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This was just lovely, I loved the words and the imagery - especially that the stories are made up of "chinese whispers" and change as the needs of the teller / audience change.

That the Fables verison of Snow White is an echo of the original tale, bevcause nature abhors a vacuum is particularly nice. I like that you've taken elements of the different versions (her sister, it was one or seven dwarves or youths), and put them all into the one eventual story.

And of course Frau Totenkinder would have recognised the echo of the orginal tale in Snow White and Bigby.
halloweenbaby chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This was really nice, I enjoyed the begining you wrote. It seemed very well thought out. All and all, well done )
Aaanon chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
The idea of exploring how Fables are born and why everyone even in their world isn't immortal - the rulers Gepetto replaced in the beginning of his reign of terror were mortal, certainly - is nice and I like your style of writing. My only complaint is that there isn't a terrible lot plot in this, but all in all good.

And I ship Bigby/Snow too!