Reviews for Speed of Light
readingpower chapter 5 . 4/2
Amazing story, I can't wait for you to update!
BlackAngelBlood chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
UPDATE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I am loving this story, especially Haruhi! Please as soon as you can update it!
Psyka chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
Poor Haruhi great chapter please update again soon
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
Yay! I'm so glad yoy updated your fanfic. I loved this chapter.
Hita-Chan chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
Ooh I can't wait to read more!
Jazzy-Booey chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
Omg. U finally updated! U need to update faster! . Uggh. this is so good. I want more already!
Jazzy-Booey chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
So interesting! :D And omg this is becoming a KyoyaXHaruhi! *Pouts* Wish it was hostXHaruhi! It would be way be more romantic! Well this isn't much of a romance story. But Nice story! :D
mrstealyofries chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
This is great! I live how you portray Ayanakoji's character. It's a perfect fit for someone like her. I hope you update soon, but take your time. :)
DarkSharker chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
So glad your back! I'v greatly misted this story look forward to more.
Psyka chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Really cool i like it please update as soon as you can
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Nice to read this story again since i really like it and i really hope you update it again. I cant wait to see what the host club does in response to everything that is happening.
Lillith 06 chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
I'm so glad you updated this fanfic. I hope you can update another chapter soon.
Jazzy-Booey chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
love this story
Anonymous chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! YOU SAID THAT YOU WOULD UPDATE IN A FEW MONTHS, BUT YOU HAVEN'T.
AngelaAngel chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
oh my gosh! CLIFF HANGER! HUGE Dx Please update soon! lol!:) Stpud Ayanokoji! Wanting Haruhi out of the host club, we all know that won't happen! I can't wait to see how the host club reacts. Especially Mori and Hani lol:) I can't wait for the next update and I especially can't wait to find out how they avenge Haruhi's assualt! And when they find out about her being a girl *laughs evily* update soon please or when you can!:)