Reviews for Babies at Breakfast
nshawol566 chapter 11 . 7/16
hihihi white star are the funniest part
cloudnine14 chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
This is wonderful story! But its almost done for now...I hate when I have to wait for morw ... Is there more?
Kawaiibentou chapter 11 . 5/20/2014
Great story. Love how we get to see Soul and Maka's story and then have it move onto their son.
skelekc chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
This is the best I have ever read I don't know why u don't write more. Omg White Star blurting that out was the best. And the fact tht he has a crush on Maka is priceless
Urusaii chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
Downright hilarious! And yes, Tsubaki Star sounds really off! I actually said it out loud laughing and my mom was like, "What star?" Lol
I have to cover my face with a pillow just to muffle my laughter (especially when White Star confesses his love for Maka) and cover my involuntary display of hilariousness. Just in case my mom might find it safer to send me into a mental asylum.
Just saying I really LOVE this fic and you're both genius to write something like this. Kudos to you both! XD
Professor Maka chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
Obviously this review is ridiculously late to the party, but this is a brilliant little collection of related shorts.

There are a few minor issues-homonym stuff, the fact a 13-15 month old baby would probably be cruising furniture if not walking and doesn't sleep so much, the fact that Kirin couldn't possibly be only a year and a half older than Gil considering his parents only just started dating when she was that age (just how young did they have him anyway?)-but I could get past them because this was, overall, pretty great.

The last short was hilarious, too. Nice work.
DeathScythe101 chapter 11 . 6/8/2013
Tina-chan V chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Nice fic.
Thunderbreeze chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
That was BRILLIANT! Oh wow, you and Scarlet at like the dynamic duo! I loved the story overall (it was just so cute sometimes) but that last chapter was just too funny. I could barely look away from this story! Great job, you two! Thanks for the great read! Thunder
Black blooded chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
It's so cute I could die !
Cherepaha chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
This is a great story! I wish you would continue it or do a sequel.
Cheethan Black chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
OMG, my evils... You are crazy writing this. I loved it xD
Anonymous chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
that the baby will num. 1/num. 2 in a store on something we haven't boughten OR...
AT A FRIEND'S HOUSE. (dramatic music random lighting XD)
babyphineas chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
I've got a good 1!
my sister's friend over the internet's little sister opened the door to a neighbor naked :P
Ms.Roseruby chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
AAHHHHHHHH(screams like a fan girl) i love this chapter. I just love how everything was almost the exact same thing like before and there are now KIRIN CHOP. :) keep up the good work.