Reviews for once and future lovers
Nicoconsd chapter 23 . 5/24
Gosh I'm so curious if they end up together... I'm kinda hoping not, boy they are both such a hot mess... but in other ways I always like a happy ending and really hope they do somehow find a way back to each other.
Nicoconsd chapter 9 . 5/23
I went diving and found your story and am loving it but... and this come 6 years after your last update but Disney is awesome. Maybe not with your friends kids cause no, that is def not awesome, but going to Disney as an adult with adult friends... awesome. :D hehe. Also Bella is so delusional... she needs a friend that will sit her down, but I am so curious how this is going to go. :)
Elisabeth123 chapter 14 . 11/25/2021
Oh my goodness doesn’t Bella have any dignity? Who would want THIS Edward! Sorry but ewwww!
eleanorigbyy chapter 23 . 6/18/2021
I'm in conflict with history. I can't visualize Beward being happy in this situation. I think both would need a LOT of therapy to have anything close to a healthy relationship. I managed to despise 100% of the characters, but I loved their narrative. The way you fragmented the narrative, with interspersed memories. It was brilliant.
P.s.: I'm Brazilian, I apologize for any possible writing errors.
Lilicaa chapter 23 . 9/20/2020
Love all your stories. Still holding on to hope that this will someday be finished. Hope you’re well.
alemorganx chapter 23 . 1/15/2020
Will u ever update? :)
littleashes17 chapter 10 . 11/18/2019
are the high school outtakes you sent in reviews available anywhere? I would love to read them!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2018
Why is bella still so stupid? I thought she was more grown up...ya know, since its been SEVEN YEARS SINCE HIGHSCHOOL. But shes still a fucking moron. And it seems to me that Edward never really wanted bella...he sure acts that way. And he did fucking marry rose.

Nasty by the way.
jennyk chapter 7 . 1/14/2018
they are both terrible people. mostly edward.
jk chapter 12 . 3/3/2017
I love how you have bella tell us one thing then change it all up now with the flashbacks and it makes it more bellas fault their not together...fucking stupid
jk chapter 10 . 3/3/2017
so he was fucking bella and out of nowhere he was fucking rose and then just started ignoring bella...his so called best friend...ya he can fucking die now
jk chapter 5 . 3/3/2017
wow, the way Edward talks about rose when they were younger...about he was THRILLED to have his whore pregnant and marry the bitch...I don't think he ever fucking cared for bella at all.
so here the deal, why is bella still acting like a love sick fucking little girl? isn't she a fucking adult? she should start acting like one and leave assward alone...who in the fuck would want his used up ass after hes been with rose anyway? fucking gross
jk chapter 4 . 3/3/2017
I'm confused...in chapter 4 Edward says that bellas green bikini made him a man...and bella says I'm pretty sure we didn't have sex till later...but bella said that Edward tried out his newly learned moves on her...so HE wasn't a virgin...and he went and kissed rose the next day and ignored bella...
why the fuck is bella talking to assward right now? he fucking used her for sex! and he was with someone else at the time too...then he what just ignores her and pretends it didn't happen? fucking gross by the way!
jk chapter 3 . 3/3/2017
after the way bella talked about assward I sure didn't expect bella to go out to his garage and act all buddy buddy the way she did...sounds like Edwards a whore...no thanks
guest chapter 23 . 12/20/2016
I knew from the moment Bella was so obsessively gossiping to Renee about Edward that I was going to hate her character. Like nails on a fucking chalk board, I mean even Jessica Stanley would be more tolerable.
Bella really deserves no HEA. She's an unapologetic, immature home wrecker who has no consideration or regret when it comes to her actions. She's completely obsessed with coveting Edward to the point that it's turned into an immoral, insensitive bitch. I hope karma gets both of them.
4,253 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »