Reviews for once and future lovers
DarleneC2008 chapter 1 . 2/13
Bella should have visited a psychologist after her parents divorced. She irrationally hates Rose and thinks it's ok to be a homewrecker but mad that Edward won't leave his wife? wow.
4butterbeans chapter 23 . 2/6
Interested in how this story ends. I like your writing style and I hope you finish the story!
emavalexis chapter 23 . 1/30
I don't know if I've ever mentioned this, but it's always so... well, nice isn't exactly the right word, but it's the closest I have to express the enjoyment with which I can always tuck into reading your stuff. It's poetic and accessible all at the same time, maybe because it feels so real.

I really go back and forth on this - I want Bella to be happy, and if being with Edward makes her happy, then great, and you can't help who you love and oh man, isn't the whole thing just positively drenched with romance, this illicit relationship. But then I find myself thinking, hey, girl, you deserve better than this cheating sack of shit, so what if he ultimately married the wrong girl and stuff, he basically stomped on your heart.

So... yeah.

Anyway, always a pleasure to read. Thanks for sharing.
jk chapter 12 . 1/27
Was she just ignorant to the signs? Is she as scatter braines as the story makes sound? Is Edward such an ass? This story kinda sucks
jk chapter 5 . 1/26
Bell as a stupid fuck that's for sure...what the fuck is she doing at his house if she feels the way she does and he's married...and god its been years let it the fuck go Bella, move on! Like years ago...he used you for sex!
that chapter 23 . 1/3
is the saddest thing i ever read. bella nor edward will ever be happy.
mdsngrc chapter 16 . 1/1
I would love any and all EPOV you're willing to give! :-)
foxylady1on1 chapter 23 . 12/30/2014
Hi will this fic be getting finished? i love it and i am really hoping t will bit can you please let me know. x
mdlott0 chapter 23 . 12/10/2014
Love this
Guest chapter 23 . 11/14/2014
Still don't understand why Edward slept with rose in the back of the car at Alice's party, if he was soooo in love with Bella.
Edward is a spineless pathetic loser and I honestly kinda hate him.
Bella is a super slutty chick who honestly, doesn't deserve any better than Edward at this point. I don't care if its "true love" or not, cheating is never the answer. That's when she says "Edward, if you want to be with me, get a divorce and then call me."
kissyfur chapter 23 . 10/23/2014
Missed seeing this updated back in September...so happy you're going to finish!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/19/2014
Omg. Why does she just THINK all these things? SAY IT. I think I'm over them. Maybe not. Probably not.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/19/2014
Total frustration with both of them. Hoping things cheer up soon. I love your stories.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
Holy shmoly. Kerouac is back. Thanks for the chapter synopsis. You get a C in reading comprehension.
Sirren Bright chapter 23 . 10/17/2014
I haven't forgotten and I'm patiently... Lol okay that's a lie not so patiently waiting for the next chapter.
4,223 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »