Reviews for once and future lovers
cullenmeadow chapter 23 . 9/20/2014
Thanks for coming back :)
MarianaF chapter 23 . 9/20/2014
thanks for coming back! love this story!
Maplestyle chapter 23 . 9/20/2014
Good to have you back! Can't wait for more!
EmmettRose chapter 22 . 9/2/2014
Will this ever be finished?
Guest chapter 22 . 7/26/2014
I miss this story sososo much and would love to see it completed.
CandyCentric chapter 22 . 6/4/2014
this story is too wonderful to be abandoned. Update? For me? :)
2mpix.com chapter 22 . 5/11/2014
This is an amazing story! Your writing is BRILLIANT!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/3/2014
Please update! I can't wait to hear how these two end up!
DemarisDreams chapter 22 . 3/11/2014
Oh God. I can't believe this story isn't complete! It's really, really well written and the structure is just...so cleverly done. I'm just wondering, is it ever going to be? I have so many fics just lurking on 'alert' I'd rather not add another...
Imaginebeautyxox chapter 22 . 2/28/2014
please update soon! this story is amazing
FangirlAvni chapter 22 . 1/22/2014
Are you gonna complete this story? Please do!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/6/2013
I really don't like this Bella. Of course she's as responsible as Edward and I hate how everyone baby's her. It's a good story in theory but the character are assholes.
Dulcinea21bella chapter 22 . 11/2/2013
I just discovered this little gem and I am hopelessly addicted to these characters. I hope you are going to continue with it! I love it!
LizziePaige chapter 22 . 11/2/2013
I feel like this is a train wreck that I just can't keep from watching even though I know it is going to be devastating. I'm not really sure I like either of these two very much and I feel like I want to throttle Edward and tell him to grow a backbone. I'm interested to see where this goes from here and if I can find some redeeming qualities in them and their relationship. I do enjoy your writing and I do want to thank you for not writing a stereotypical Edward/Bella story. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/27/2013
please update, it's been a while and i would like to know what the ending would be like.
4,227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »