Reviews for once and future lovers
LizziePaige chapter 22 . 11/2/2013
I feel like this is a train wreck that I just can't keep from watching even though I know it is going to be devastating. I'm not really sure I like either of these two very much and I feel like I want to throttle Edward and tell him to grow a backbone. I'm interested to see where this goes from here and if I can find some redeeming qualities in them and their relationship. I do enjoy your writing and I do want to thank you for not writing a stereotypical Edward/Bella story. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/27/2013
please update, it's been a while and i would like to know what the ending would be like.
roon0 chapter 20 . 8/14/2013
Wonderful chapter, looking forward to more.
jonzie chapter 22 . 8/4/2013
More please. :-D
Roblover3 chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
Seriously? This isn't complete. I'm sooooo sad :(
Roblover3 chapter 20 . 7/14/2013
Loved this!
Roblover3 chapter 19 . 7/14/2013
Just found this story yesterday. No, that's a damn lie. I've had it marked forever. I'm was too dumb to start it sooner. Loving it!
If you're still willing, I'd LOOVE all the EPOVs. Thanks :)
WriterLover143 chapter 22 . 7/13/2013
I love this story! it's so adorable and heartbreaking at the same time. it took Edward to finally get his head outta his ass. but thats okay as long as they get their HEA. Bella most Defintely needs to go and talk to someone about her issues.

can't wait for more... post soon?
Andromeda8V chapter 22 . 6/14/2013
Beautiful intense story! Your words are magnificent! Thank you!
228 chapter 22 . 6/12/2013
I'm so glad you're back with the updates, thank you:)
All EPOVs please
fla.polo chapter 22 . 5/17/2013
Hey! Is it impossible to let go? I know I have lots of problems doing it! I just cantt forget everything! And so does Bella... But you actually can write it so well! I can almost feel what she is feeling... Loved it! Kisses!
fla.polo chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
Hi! How sick is it that I don't think it's wrong to cheat if it is Ed and Bella cheating other people but I totally hate cheating when it comes to real life? Lol! Well, I trully hope he doesn't crush our hearts. Mone and Bella's! And how can I read these extras? See you!
HHHarpy chapter 22 . 5/11/2013
LOVE this fic! Just spent my morning and afternoon reading, not being able to put the computer down. Thank you so much for sharing your gift! Looking forward to the next chapter!
rosa swan chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
me encanta,esta muy bueno,espero el siguiente capitulo con ansias
twifancgs chapter 20 . 4/27/2013
Love it! Please don't let him hurt her more or her him...they need happiness after all the hurt.

Twifancgs