Reviews for once and future lovers
Guest chapter 22 . 3/7/2013
Think it possible Edward has not filed for divorce,maybe hasn't told Rose anything. He's a liar & cheat after all & he's always wanted to have both Rose & Bella strung along.

Future possibilities:

1. Edward lies to Bella & Rose to have his cake & eat it too. Bella discovers he hasn't filed for divorce or broken it off with Rose. All info comes from Edward; she takes it on faith. Edward has proven he can't be trusted. Bella dumps him & he goes back to Rose, having scratched his itch.

2. Edward & Bella marry & Edward has an affair with Rose. He still wants her; if he didn't, he would have left long ago.

3. Edward & Bella marry; Edward cheats with a variety of women.

4. Edward & Bella marry ; turn around's fair play, karma's a bitch; Bella cheats on Edward.

5. Bella & Rose get together & compare notes. Edward's deception of both was worse than either knew. They join forces & take him down. Revenge served COLD!

6. Rose & Bella fall in love & dump Edward.

7. Bella discovers married life with Edward is not what she bargained for; she dumps him!

8. Edward won't choose either Rose or Bella so they all live together in a polygamous family.

Rose lacks self esteem & needs counseling for being a doormat. Her husband has abused her & lied to her, cheated on her & nobody cares. She's desperate for more ill treatment!

Bella is still trapped in high school. She was rejected, scorned, humiliated so she cannot rest until she "wins" Edward back from Rose. She has cheating daddy issues so she chose a cheater just like dad. She will exult when she wins Edward but she will have no prize. She will have a faithless cheat who will never choose her alone; he will still have Rose in his life as long as she's willing. And she will have a man who cannot be trusted, a master liar & manipulator without respect for marriage or women. He has demeaned her by making her his mistress.

Edward has always wanted both Rose & Bella. He is unwilling to commit completely to either one. I believe the only one he loves is himself. As the other woman in Edward's relationship with Bella, he needs to cut off all contact with Rose. But he isn't willing. How thrilled he must be to have both Rose & Bella wanting him-a weak, dishonest conman!

Let's hope Bella & Rose wake up, get their power back & throw out the trash!

But his divorce should have nothing to do with Bella. The only reason for leaving his marriage is that it's a loveless, lying sham. Not because he wants Bella.

Esme should be told the truth about his marriage. She should know if Edward doesn't love Rose; it's doomed & empty. But she should feel free to still see Rose's parents socially if she wants to. Edward should end all contact.
LoveRob chapter 22 . 3/9/2013
I just love this.
alejandraortiz6 chapter 22 . 3/9/2013
I loved it (:
Guest chapter 22 . 3/7/2013
I'm not sure Edward has filed for divorce at all. Edward is a liar & can't be trusted. He may be playing Bella. If Bella has a future with him, he needs to ditch Rose completely. She's the other woman in his relationship with Bella. He cheated on Bella repeatedly with Rose. With this infidelity, the break must be total.

Edward should not end his marriage for Bella. He should end it because it is a sham & he & Rose do not love each other the way a married couple should & never did. This is true whether Bella wants him or not.

Rose is a low self esteem doormat & needs counseling.

Bella I fear is still trapped in her adolescense when it comes to Edward. She wants more than anything for Edward to choose her & reverse the rejection he inflicted. She wants to erase her humiliation & "win" over Rose. This is not the same as love, commitment or being happy together. With her daddy issues, she can't let go & is tying herself to a weak liar & cheat. What a prize to "win"! She'll never be able to trust him.

I can see this going all kinds of ways:

1. Edward is playing Bella as usual. He has no intention of divorcing Rose. He's just living out his fantasies. He strings her along for years before she wises up.

2. Edward divorces Rose, marries Bella & proceeds to cheat on her with Rose. Now Bella is the betrayed wife. Edward of course has always wanted them both.

3. Rose & Bella get together, compare notes & discover Edward has been lying & betraying them both in ways & extent they never imagined. They join forces & exact revenge-served cold!

4. Edward & Bella marry & Edward finds a new true love and another and another.

5. Edward & Bella marry & Bella exults in her "victory" but is bitterly disappointed that her victory meant being married to a weak, selfish liar & cheat. She dumps him or she conducts affairs with other men & leads a double life. Edward is cuckolded & knows he can never trust a word she says. She becomes Edward: master liar, cheat & manipulator!

6. Rose & Bella get together & fall in love & dump Edward.

7. Edward & Bella marry but Edward has a nervous breakdown worrying about karma & knowing what he did to Bella & Rose can happen to him.

But I don't see a HEA, not without trust or true love. I think the only possible true love in our triangle is Edward's for himself.

Rose & Bella deserve help in figuring out why they were ever Edward's victims. I think they can heal & have happy lives. Edward, I think, will move onto new victims.

I am convinced if Bella ever "won" Edward, she would be unhappy & realize that she was lucky he chose Rose.
SumFun chapter 22 . 3/9/2013
Love the story!
CQCullen chapter 21 . 3/9/2013
Yes. Please finish it!
socceredout chapter 21 . 3/9/2013
Bella is having such a difficult time letting go of the past. I don't know how she can even be with Edward if she is not willing to discuss her feelings and wants?! Everything she talks to herself about needs to come out or she is going to combust and ruin whatever she has with Edward. Let's face it, he isn't a saint but, he is willing to lay it on the line.
ms.wonderland chapter 22 . 3/6/2013
Edwardless' not cool but you kind of make it up at the end. Have a great week kid.

socceredout chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
I am so happy you are continuing this story. Loved it from the beginning. I don't know who to feel sorry for, Edward, Rose or Bella. What a fucked up trio they are.
Cullenosopy chapter 22 . 3/8/2013
lanigirl96003 chapter 22 . 3/8/2013
looking forward to more
imagine43ver chapter 22 . 3/8/2013
I loved it. Thanks for updating.
shonla chapter 22 . 3/8/2013
Great chapter.
mommymac0508 chapter 22 . 3/8/2013
Yeah she should see someone so she can get out of her crazy head and relax and enjoy her life update soon
gorgo67 chapter 22 . 3/7/2013
I like this story so much! And I really like your writing style. Can't wait for the next chapter :-)
4,229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »