Reviews for once and future lovers
SumFun chapter 22 . 3/9/2013
Love the story!
CQCullen chapter 21 . 3/9/2013
Yes. Please finish it!
socceredout chapter 21 . 3/9/2013
Bella is having such a difficult time letting go of the past. I don't know how she can even be with Edward if she is not willing to discuss her feelings and wants?! Everything she talks to herself about needs to come out or she is going to combust and ruin whatever she has with Edward. Let's face it, he isn't a saint but, he is willing to lay it on the line.
ms.wonderland chapter 22 . 3/6/2013
Edwardless' not cool but you kind of make it up at the end. Have a great week kid.

A
socceredout chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
I am so happy you are continuing this story. Loved it from the beginning. I don't know who to feel sorry for, Edward, Rose or Bella. What a fucked up trio they are.
Cullenosopy chapter 22 . 3/8/2013
Thanks!
lanigirl96003 chapter 22 . 3/8/2013
looking forward to more
imagine43ver chapter 22 . 3/8/2013
I loved it. Thanks for updating.
shonla chapter 22 . 3/8/2013
Great chapter.
mommymac0508 chapter 22 . 3/8/2013
Yeah she should see someone so she can get out of her crazy head and relax and enjoy her life update soon
gorgo67 chapter 22 . 3/7/2013
I like this story so much! And I really like your writing style. Can't wait for the next chapter :-)
pipelynn chapter 22 . 3/7/2013
I love the inner workings of Bella's mind and all her random thoughts!
fannygilmore chapter 22 . 3/7/2013
i like they are finally moving toward a real relationship.
Can Bella handle being happy?
Can Edward ever live up to the man she dreams about?
I hope they can have a HEA. With each other. I think they both deserve it.
Thanks.
EconomyofWords chapter 22 . 3/7/2013
Did he spend Thanksgiving with Rose and leave Bella by herself? Is that why he was too busy to text words? I just don't feel like he can be trusted. Bella really needs to be honest with him about how much she wanted him and how alone she has felt. I think he thinks she's much tougher thn she is.
fannygilmore chapter 21 . 3/7/2013