Reviews for once and future lovers
sugarghc chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
Hi, I hope you're going to finish the story. I hate unfinished stories. Makes me always regret that I started reading it in the first place.

This story is too good to not continue with it.

sugarghc
MyBrown3y3s chapter 21 . 2/23/2013
Sorry for never reviewing before, but please, please finish.
This is such a good story and I would love to see how it ends
Guest chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
SO HAPPY THAT YOU'RE BACKKKKKK!
RedVelvetHeaven chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
I'm in! Seeing this update in my inbox today was like a breath of fresh air. Looking forward to seeing where you're going, cause that last bit made me a little nervous to be honest.

xoxoRed
finish-please! :)
I'm interested.
Genevieve chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
I still care. Please post.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
I am still reading. Looking forward to seeing how it ends
Hissinger1 chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
I LOVED THIS LOVED THIS. OF COURSE WE'RE STILL INTERESTED
Adt216 chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
Still reading and enjoying!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
I'm still interested! Glad you're back.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
i think you should think about giving people a recap of what was happening in previous chapters because some of us will be confused as to whats going on as we havent read the story since the last time you updated. I hope i didnt offend you or anything.
shonla chapter 21 . 2/23/2013
I still care. Great chapter.
BittersweetLeo chapter 21 . 2/23/2013
Yes, please don't stop posting. A HEA seems so improbable for these two, I'm dying to know (just for the record, I don't care if there's a HEA!). What astonishes me in your fic is that these two seem to be so real, so genuine ... Will Edward grow a pair and start behaving like and adult? Will Bella?
Ahh, and I also wonder if you still have the outtakes ... where can I read them?
SunflowerFran chapter 21 . 2/23/2013
You have to keep this going, I just read it all, and I want to see what happens to these two imperfect people...I love them and want a HEA...
Everything is so wrong, yet so right...and they can make it, I know they can.
4,223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »