Reviews for once and future lovers
Guest chapter 21 . 2/23/2013
I care! Update please! I absolutely love this story! :)
chicalicious chapter 21 . 2/25/2013
Oh yes, PLEASE! I definitely want you to finish this hon. Although their relationship frustrates I want to see how it is going to end. St. Rosalie *snorts* I don't think I could be as gracious as Bella. So glad you are back!

-C
Songirl chapter 21 . 2/25/2013
I care. I so care. So thanks for this and the ache that accompanies your words.
Xo
Jen
ms.wonderland chapter 21 . 2/23/2013
I care.
God your chapters always make me cry so much.
I love reading them anyway, I claim I love fluffy stuff but I always crave this type of readings and chapters and I adore disagreeing with every word, specially those specked by vulgar apologizers.
Anyways c'est la vie I supposed.

Best,
A
Guest chapter 21 . 2/23/2013
I care, and I just read the entire story, and it was /is amazing...so please, finish. This story as well as this Bella and Edward need closure.
I love everything about these two flawed souls...and I love the way you have written them...and there must be a HEA here for them...
mimimgr chapter 21 . 2/25/2013
What a surprise to see this in my inbox :) a good one. Hard situation for both parties. I feel for Bella... how she still feels threaten at times, understandable... how he has regrets, understandable... but they both need to trust what they have now and try to move on... or they never will be happy...
Guest chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
Now it seems as though it is all up to Edward. Bella isn't coming back for Thanksgiving, so he has to make up his mind.
c.g.lurks chapter 21 . 2/25/2013
You should definitely complete this!
Erroneous78 chapter 21 . 2/25/2013
*sighs*

I think we'll I don't know what to think. I think maybe she should face the hurt and just leave because it seems he doesn't want to take a chance that they might be seen together.
As much as being in a hotel is fun.

I just don't get the shift.

Oh :(. Update soon please and welcome back. I missed you, and these 2. Even if I can't see it working!

Erron xoxo
Erroneous78 chapter 20 . 2/25/2013
I wish she'd tell him out loud all the things she tells him in her head.
Does she think if she lets him know how she really, truly feels that he would leave her or worse hurt her more?

Oh Bella.

Is he really going to file for divorce? And if Rosalie knows he cheated, why hasn't she filed?
So many ideas full my mind right now!

Erron xoxo
Bhoya chapter 21 . 2/22/2013
It's good to have you back! I'm missed this story even if it makes my heart ache...

I would like to read the end!

Thanks for writing

B
Caroline chapter 21 . 2/22/2013
You asked for interested readers...I'm one! Please finish - I want to see where these characters end up!
Sari9 chapter 21 . 2/24/2013
So happy to see your story in my inbox. I get so few alerts anymore. And I want to reread now. Edwards making me nervous with the still hiding. He's been known to make bad decisions in the past. Thanks for this!
jello2298 chapter 21 . 2/22/2013
You have to finish this! HAVE TO! I have been waiting to see just what he would decide! I have such a love/hate for Edward and Bella...good so many emotions. Please finish!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/22/2013