Reviews for once and future lovers
He is not worth it.
JayNahNah chapter 21 . 2/24/2013
I'm still interested...but a question! What baby? Was Rose pregnant with Edwards baby or Royce's? Did she miscarry?
Guess I'm just a little confused.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/22/2013
so happy this has been updated
Guest chapter 21 . 2/22/2013
Thank you for coming back to this: I care! I still don't completely understand how Edward could let Rose sidetrack him to that extent if he knew Bella was the one he wanted, though? If I were Bella I would have a hard time trusting Edward right now because of that. But, whatever, he's there now, and if he doesn't stay this time, goddammn it, I'm going to write a oneshot in which Bella looks him up and shoots him like a dog! (Just kidding)
Lurecyka chapter 21 . 2/24/2013
I'm still so interested...thanks for the update bb :)
Guest chapter 21 . 2/22/2013
please finish - so happy to see your update in my in-box!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/22/2013
Thanks so much, it's been soo long, but I sympathize. Real life can throw you off. Anyway, back to this. I just don't trust Edward. I call BS on the choice he made long ago to go with Rose to a party when Bella Needed him. Rose could have stayed the fuck home and he should have been with Bella, his bestie and the one he supposedly love. For F's sake, her Dad left her. No comparsion. And how the hell can Bella tell him he made the right choice? She is such an idiot! She never fully calls him on his shit.
I get the feeling that this chapter foreshadows that when he makes the final choice, it will be to stay in the marriage with Rose. Shit, he's even hiding his relationship with Bella again, making her a dirty secret so as not to hurt Rose.
sugarghc chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
Hi, I hope you're going to finish the story. I hate unfinished stories. Makes me always regret that I started reading it in the first place.

This story is too good to not continue with it.

MyBrown3y3s chapter 21 . 2/23/2013
Sorry for never reviewing before, but please, please finish.
This is such a good story and I would love to see how it ends
RedVelvetHeaven chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
I'm in! Seeing this update in my inbox today was like a breath of fresh air. Looking forward to seeing where you're going, cause that last bit made me a little nervous to be honest.

finish-please! :)
I'm interested.
Genevieve chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
I still care. Please post.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
I am still reading. Looking forward to seeing how it ends
4,230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »