Reviews for once and future lovers
c.g.lurks chapter 21 . 2/25/2013
You should definitely complete this!
Erroneous78 chapter 21 . 2/25/2013
*sighs*

I think we'll I don't know what to think. I think maybe she should face the hurt and just leave because it seems he doesn't want to take a chance that they might be seen together.
As much as being in a hotel is fun.

I just don't get the shift.

Oh :(. Update soon please and welcome back. I missed you, and these 2. Even if I can't see it working!

Erron xoxo
Erroneous78 chapter 20 . 2/25/2013
I wish she'd tell him out loud all the things she tells him in her head.
Does she think if she lets him know how she really, truly feels that he would leave her or worse hurt her more?

Oh Bella.

Is he really going to file for divorce? And if Rosalie knows he cheated, why hasn't she filed?
So many ideas full my mind right now!

Erron xoxo
Bhoya chapter 21 . 2/22/2013
It's good to have you back! I'm missed this story even if it makes my heart ache...

I would like to read the end!

Thanks for writing

B
Caroline chapter 21 . 2/22/2013
You asked for interested readers...I'm one! Please finish - I want to see where these characters end up!
Sari9 chapter 21 . 2/24/2013
So happy to see your story in my inbox. I get so few alerts anymore. And I want to reread now. Edwards making me nervous with the still hiding. He's been known to make bad decisions in the past. Thanks for this!
jello2298 chapter 21 . 2/22/2013
You have to finish this! HAVE TO! I have been waiting to see just what he would decide! I have such a love/hate for Edward and Bella...good so many emotions. Please finish!
He is not worth it.
JayNahNah chapter 21 . 2/24/2013
I'm still interested...but a question! What baby? Was Rose pregnant with Edwards baby or Royce's? Did she miscarry?
Guess I'm just a little confused.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/22/2013
so happy this has been updated
Guest chapter 21 . 2/22/2013
Thank you for coming back to this: I care! I still don't completely understand how Edward could let Rose sidetrack him to that extent if he knew Bella was the one he wanted, though? If I were Bella I would have a hard time trusting Edward right now because of that. But, whatever, he's there now, and if he doesn't stay this time, goddammn it, I'm going to write a oneshot in which Bella looks him up and shoots him like a dog! (Just kidding)
Lurecyka chapter 21 . 2/24/2013
I'm still so interested...thanks for the update bb :)
Guest chapter 21 . 2/22/2013
please finish - so happy to see your update in my in-box!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/22/2013
Thanks so much, it's been soo long, but I sympathize. Real life can throw you off. Anyway, back to this. I just don't trust Edward. I call BS on the choice he made long ago to go with Rose to a party when Bella Needed him. Rose could have stayed the fuck home and he should have been with Bella, his bestie and the one he supposedly love. For F's sake, her Dad left her. No comparsion. And how the hell can Bella tell him he made the right choice? She is such an idiot! She never fully calls him on his shit.
I get the feeling that this chapter foreshadows that when he makes the final choice, it will be to stay in the marriage with Rose. Shit, he's even hiding his relationship with Bella again, making her a dirty secret so as not to hurt Rose.
sugarghc chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
Hi, I hope you're going to finish the story. I hate unfinished stories. Makes me always regret that I started reading it in the first place.

This story is too good to not continue with it.

sugarghc