Reviews for once and future lovers
jansails chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
It sounds like ExB had a great friendship while growing up, but adolescence wasn't easy for Bella to transition with in regard to Edward.

Rosalie became a part of Edward's life when maybe Bella would have liked to be with Edward but she did not let him know, she acted & talked as if he could do whatever he wanted becasue she didn't care, it was his life.

For Edward, it was Bella saying, "I don't like you that way enough to care about Rosalie", & it caused a separation between them.

Bella's back after ExR have been married for 6-7 years & he still makes her heart beat faster, but she accepts Rosalie is his life, permanent.

Certainly, if Rosalie is pregnant, it will cement things as far as their marriage.

How can Bella bare to hang around with ExR next door to her mom's?

jansails/jan2
SugarVenom chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
Loving this!
shonla chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
Great chapter.
CrumblingFool chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
More please.

This is fantastic. As usual.

xo
CrumblingFool chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
"So I did none of those things, even when I thought I was doing some of them." Love that. So much.
CrumblingFool chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I've missed your words.

*mwah*

(this is Shireen, btw)
CdrIvanova chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Good chapter!
Jackson Leigh chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Love your story! Can't wait for next chapter! Thank you.
jea28 chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
I'm enjoying this story very much. This chapter filled in some blanks, and I'm so curious as to Edward's motives. Why did he marry Rosalie when he did? What are/were his feelings about Bella? Where does Royce King fit in? I'm looking forward to seeing all the pieces unravel. I don't think think Charlie is dead, but that he left Renee, and that's what Bella was referring to here, "Just like the men who taught you to be the best person you can be can turn around and do things so wrong, that even years later you think maybe you missed something, because no one could be that cruel." I agree with the other reviewers about "...the kindest, sweetest boys..." Quite a lovely and perceptive passage you have written. Looking forward to your next chapter.
AuroralMemory chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
This makes me remember stupid teenage boys and makes me want to hug Bella close.

Thank you.
pipelynn chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
oh wow, sometimes this is sweet, and great, and a moment later its heartbreaking! i can't even begin to figure edward out at this point!
Burntcore chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Wow - Edward and Bella were each other's firsts...
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
I'm definitely intrigued by your story but a bit confused as well which I assume will correct itself as the story unfolds? Hopefully. Bella just graduated law school and is studying for the bar, correct? Edward went into the military at some point but married Rose while she was in high school? Did Rose's ex-boyfriend Royce King kill Charlie when Bella was 17? I can't wait to watch this story unfold and hopefully my answers will present themselves eventually.
coryoplayer chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
L.S.

You're the last chapter I have to catch up on since returning from holidays. That's the bad part about holidays. All the great chapters I'm missing at FF.

Wonderful story you've got going here and of course I look forward to the next one!

Cory
Cullenfan524 chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
That was so good! I can't wait to hear about his marriage!
4,237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 237 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 257 .. Last Next »