Reviews for once and future lovers
VampiresHaveLaws chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
Even though I'm sure I'll be saying this more than once throughout reading this, this has been my favourite chapter so far. I had to read it a second time straight after.

I can't wait to hear a little from Edward about his marriage. The fact he's lost his wedding ring, and seems so blasé about it, speaks volumes.

And I loved that snippet from their time spent in New York.

Amazing chapter as always. Looking forward to the next. :)
KelseyNicole08 chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
I just love this! Amazing chapter. So was his first time her first time then? And over and over on her first day? Lordy.
dlhk chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
I just breaks my heart that they communicated so poorly back then...both assuming the other didn't want anything, I'm guessing. It's the only way I can justify Edward being with Bella and not ending up with her. It seemed like she offended him when she acted like sex was no big deal. I'm afraid that there's going to be some infidelity at some point. I guess I'll see. I wonder what Rosalie would think of them hanging out. -mommyoboth
mel1513 chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
I still dont know how to feel about this. I wish I knew if they going to have an affair. I really dont reads plots like that. I get that this Edward seems so weak, kind of an asshole. And Bela, I just wish for her better things, she deserves so much more than this. Edward is her achilles heals. She must run away from it.

However you use words in such a beautiful way that it makes me wanna read everything.
Dani513 chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
So, I just got on board with this story and I totally love it, and I have a really bad feeling I'm about to be set up for heart break. I feel like this friendship between Edward and Bella is mine and my high school sweethearts all over again. I can't wait to see how your story pans out regardless. Looking forward to the next chappy!
contreplongee chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
I've read this story where the woman explains to her kid again and again that overwhelmed is when you feel too many things at once and you can't sort them out, so you feel scared. I think that is how I feel about you stories. Sometimes, I find myself smiling even though my chest feels tight and my eyes are watery. It's weird and confusing and I love it.
alli62 chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
I am really loving this story. Please update soon as I would love to know about his marriage.
jansails chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
It sounds like ExB had a great friendship while growing up, but adolescence wasn't easy for Bella to transition with in regard to Edward.

Rosalie became a part of Edward's life when maybe Bella would have liked to be with Edward but she did not let him know, she acted & talked as if he could do whatever he wanted becasue she didn't care, it was his life.

For Edward, it was Bella saying, "I don't like you that way enough to care about Rosalie", & it caused a separation between them.

Bella's back after ExR have been married for 6-7 years & he still makes her heart beat faster, but she accepts Rosalie is his life, permanent.

Certainly, if Rosalie is pregnant, it will cement things as far as their marriage.

How can Bella bare to hang around with ExR next door to her mom's?

jansails/jan2
SugarVenom chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
Loving this!
shonla chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
Great chapter.
CrumblingFool chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
More please.

This is fantastic. As usual.

xo
CrumblingFool chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
"So I did none of those things, even when I thought I was doing some of them." Love that. So much.
CrumblingFool chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I've missed your words.

*mwah*

(this is Shireen, btw)
CdrIvanova chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Good chapter!
Jackson Leigh chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Love your story! Can't wait for next chapter! Thank you.
4,244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 237 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 257 .. Last Next »