Reviews for once and future lovers
Cullenfan524 chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
That was so good! I can't wait to hear about his marriage!
Erroneous78 chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Oooohhhhh, interesting!

So, New York came about whilst he was with Rose...makes sense now!

And im guessing he was too chicken to end it & Bella ended up on her own.

Lots came out in this chapter, I cant wait to see where it leads.

I love the crypticness (is that a word?) Of this story...wonder if the green bikini still fits! Xx
socceredout chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
There is so much saddness on Bella's part in this chapter. Unrequited love for your best friend whom you happen to have sex with. Edward appears jealous of her boyfriends so why after having sex doesn't he tell her how he feels. It would be nice to understand some of his motives because Bella doesn'tappear to get it either.

How does Rosalie accept their friendship so easily?

Great chapter, looking forward to some Edward answers.
mimimgr chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
I have so many questions like Bella does. Will she get any answers that she's looking for? I don't wunderstand why he went with Rose? He seemed to have more of a connection with Bella or was that just onesided?
Bella Regia chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
This chapter made me ache, remembering my own first time and how I also pretended it wasn't that big a deal, even though it was. Please update soon :)
Songirl chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Why do you always make me want to cry? It's like weeping over a pile of Bacclava- almost too sweet and implausibly, simply, complicated...leaves a sting in my jowls and the taste of salt.
DeeDreamer chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
God. I don't know how you do it, but you always write with such bare honesty and emotion. I can't help but heartache over your characters and fall in love with the immediately. I'm always so very impressed. Thank you for sharing! xo DD
trishchar chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
I am confused...
NeatoBandito chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Love this Bella, but do not like Edward. It seems like he totally played her when they were teenagers, and I don't want him to get the chance to play her as an adult.
ajs99 chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
LOVE it xx
phoebes.promise chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Wow. Can I pretty please create like you one day... Hands down my favorite chapter, update, phrases, words I've ever read of yours. It rolls, it's there, emotion and truth. As complicated as their 'relationship' is, there is an ease, real even if raw. Raw in the secret, in the moments that did and didn't happen. Your Bella's heart is so full around him, bursting, holding on to anything he'll offer... I get that she's strong, capable of living without, mad intelligent, but his very being weakens the logic, the resolve, blurs the will. The first paragraph is perfection...

This ache is making me anxious. Ringless and bearded, bring it home, Edward. Let's hear all you know and feel... I'm bracing. I'm grateful you do this. Thank you for sharing and inspiring to make words and writing mean something. Gorgeous. xxoo
adnamay chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
'Why can't we ask people the questions that matter? Why can't we expect honesty & openness?' - so true. So so true.

I have/had a green bikini. :) haha
mommymac0508 chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Will she get past her past or stay stuck update soon and she better give him hell
lknots chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
If he didn't look back that one time, I would guess it was because he *was* jealous, not because he didn't care. Is he playing her? Or are they both blind when it comes to the other's feelings? So many questions! Thank you for another great chapter!
Bunch2009 chapter 4 . 6/14/2011