Reviews for once and future lovers
pipelynn chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
oh wow, sometimes this is sweet, and great, and a moment later its heartbreaking! i can't even begin to figure edward out at this point!
Burntcore chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Wow - Edward and Bella were each other's firsts...
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
I'm definitely intrigued by your story but a bit confused as well which I assume will correct itself as the story unfolds? Hopefully. Bella just graduated law school and is studying for the bar, correct? Edward went into the military at some point but married Rose while she was in high school? Did Rose's ex-boyfriend Royce King kill Charlie when Bella was 17? I can't wait to watch this story unfold and hopefully my answers will present themselves eventually.
coryoplayer chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
L.S.

You're the last chapter I have to catch up on since returning from holidays. That's the bad part about holidays. All the great chapters I'm missing at FF.

Wonderful story you've got going here and of course I look forward to the next one!

Cory
Cullenfan524 chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
That was so good! I can't wait to hear about his marriage!
Erroneous78 chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Oooohhhhh, interesting!

So, New York came about whilst he was with Rose...makes sense now!

And im guessing he was too chicken to end it & Bella ended up on her own.

Lots came out in this chapter, I cant wait to see where it leads.

I love the crypticness (is that a word?) Of this story...wonder if the green bikini still fits! Xx
socceredout chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
There is so much saddness on Bella's part in this chapter. Unrequited love for your best friend whom you happen to have sex with. Edward appears jealous of her boyfriends so why after having sex doesn't he tell her how he feels. It would be nice to understand some of his motives because Bella doesn'tappear to get it either.

How does Rosalie accept their friendship so easily?

Great chapter, looking forward to some Edward answers.
mimimgr chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
I have so many questions like Bella does. Will she get any answers that she's looking for? I don't wunderstand why he went with Rose? He seemed to have more of a connection with Bella or was that just onesided?
Bella Regia chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
This chapter made me ache, remembering my own first time and how I also pretended it wasn't that big a deal, even though it was. Please update soon :)
Songirl chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Why do you always make me want to cry? It's like weeping over a pile of Bacclava- almost too sweet and implausibly, simply, complicated...leaves a sting in my jowls and the taste of salt.
DeeDreamer chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
God. I don't know how you do it, but you always write with such bare honesty and emotion. I can't help but heartache over your characters and fall in love with the immediately. I'm always so very impressed. Thank you for sharing! xo ~DD
trishchar chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
I am confused...
NeatoBandito chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Love this Bella, but do not like Edward. It seems like he totally played her when they were teenagers, and I don't want him to get the chance to play her as an adult.
ajs99 chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
LOVE it xx
phoebes.promise chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Wow. Can I pretty please create like you one day... Hands down my favorite chapter, update, phrases, words I've ever read of yours. It rolls, it's there, emotion and truth. As complicated as their 'relationship' is, there is an ease, real even if raw. Raw in the secret, in the moments that did and didn't happen. Your Bella's heart is so full around him, bursting, holding on to anything he'll offer... I get that she's strong, capable of living without, mad intelligent, but his very being weakens the logic, the resolve, blurs the will. The first paragraph is perfection...

This ache is making me anxious. Ringless and bearded, bring it home, Edward. Let's hear all you know and feel... I'm bracing. I'm grateful you do this. Thank you for sharing and inspiring to make words and writing mean something. Gorgeous. xxoo
4,227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 237 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 257 .. Last Next »