Reviews for once and future lovers
Nooroo chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
I love it. I love it. This story drives me crazy. It's so realistic, the feelings, the smells. You're awesome. Update soon!
JayNahNah chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
It's good but choppy but that's good too. It's still the beginning and like life, the whole picture just isn't laid out there to see. There's still lots of unanswered questions...why did they breakup? Were they really seeing each other? Why did he marry Rosalie? Is he happy? Will they end up together? Is there more secrets to be revealed?

More chapter need to be given and I hope it will all come together soon. Choppy is okay in the beginning but not for the whole story.
KareBear1965 chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Why does it make you nervous it's awesome, it's different and you have captured my attention.

Hugs
scarletoctopus chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
"I want to leave before I hear cries and find out my mom has three, four, or five neighbors, not just two." love this, love this story.
duramater chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
I really enjoy your style of writing. It is so full of this innocent sort of feeling. Like when you're a kid, and you still see the world full of rainbows and happy things.

We got a little more info today. I am guessing that E/B kept their "relationship" or whatever it was a secret? If so, why? was he cheating on Rose? And why did he act like that when she was leaving? Why so indifferent E?

Did he do it b/c he wanted her to get out of this town? Why couldn't he?

And, why did he and Rose marry so young? Circumstances? A baby that was eventually lost?

Thanks for writing.
Bunch2009 chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
I love the way you're telling this story. The writing style makes it more interesting. Excellent chapter. Thank you
denofsin chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Perfect. Perfect words.

I like this story so much already! I hope they have an affair.

No wait, that's not nice to say. I don't like thinking about Edward as a cheater. But I can tell he already hates Rosalie (I mean, who wouldn't) so it's only a matter of time.

I hope this is an Alice free story.

I love you, pretty girl
haguchi chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
oh, the beauty of mystery. what happened to these two? can't wait! thanks for the update!
montannaleigh chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
omg. wtf you started a new story and I didn't know about it! ahh! oh well. thank god for twitter and it was only two chapters in so it wasn't like I was THAT behind but still..AHHH! and also, YAY!

I love this...well I say that about everything you write because I love everything you write but still..and omg. "he likes to leave the garage door open" ..I love that. that's such a mom thing to say..like I can hear renee saying that and laughing..love it. awesome chapter :) oh and did I mention YAYYY!
tone death chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Still hooked. But now I'm intrigued. Why on earth would Edward go out with Rosalie if he liked Bella so much?

There's nothing like building up the courage to say you like someone and then meeting there beautiful girlfriend.
Christy53 chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Oh can't wait for nex chapter!
AuroralMemory chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
This is so good, but it's already making my heart ache. Thank you. (Not for the chest pangs, but for the update)
What Obsession17 chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
WOW, this is getting more interesting! love it!
stupidsuckedinreader chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
Sorry I'm just getting to this but what a nice way to wake up - to a review, right? Love this story
coryoplayer chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
L.S.

Edwards with Rose hey? You got me on that one!

I'm in this for the journey so bring on some more!

Cory