Reviews for once and future lovers
Saneinsanities chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
I can't wait until they do more than pinch each others cheeks. Stop being nervous about this story. IT'S GREAT! :D
Beezing chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Now I had to re-read without overthinking and replacing characters. It's all there, though. Lovely, and pretty.

Don't make him shave. Never.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Like it!
EdwardsBloodType chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
I love the writing. It's a constant stream of thought but it makes me nervous cus he's married. And she loves him. Sigh.
RayBanWearingBabe chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
continue continue continue! :) i wanna know what happens next... and what happens when Bella sees Rose. soo please please update! :)
carebear309 chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Hmm, don't know what to think until I see more interaction between E&B. sounds like he slept with her & then blew her off or they fought. Not quite there yet.

So did someone pull up in Bella's driveway or Edward's? Was trying to figure out who it was.

Liking it so far. More soon please :)
KimberlyAnnT chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Loving it
Nooroo chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
I love it. I love it. This story drives me crazy. It's so realistic, the feelings, the smells. You're awesome. Update soon!
JayNahNah chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
It's good but choppy but that's good too. It's still the beginning and like life, the whole picture just isn't laid out there to see. There's still lots of unanswered questions...why did they breakup? Were they really seeing each other? Why did he marry Rosalie? Is he happy? Will they end up together? Is there more secrets to be revealed?

More chapter need to be given and I hope it will all come together soon. Choppy is okay in the beginning but not for the whole story.
KareBear1965 chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Why does it make you nervous it's awesome, it's different and you have captured my attention.

Hugs
scarletoctopus chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
"I want to leave before I hear cries and find out my mom has three, four, or five neighbors, not just two." love this, love this story.
duramater chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
I really enjoy your style of writing. It is so full of this innocent sort of feeling. Like when you're a kid, and you still see the world full of rainbows and happy things.

We got a little more info today. I am guessing that E/B kept their "relationship" or whatever it was a secret? If so, why? was he cheating on Rose? And why did he act like that when she was leaving? Why so indifferent E?

Did he do it b/c he wanted her to get out of this town? Why couldn't he?

And, why did he and Rose marry so young? Circumstances? A baby that was eventually lost?

Thanks for writing.
Bunch2009 chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
I love the way you're telling this story. The writing style makes it more interesting. Excellent chapter. Thank you
denofsin chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Perfect. Perfect words.

I like this story so much already! I hope they have an affair.

No wait, that's not nice to say. I don't like thinking about Edward as a cheater. But I can tell he already hates Rosalie (I mean, who wouldn't) so it's only a matter of time.

I hope this is an Alice free story.

I love you, pretty girl
haguchi chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
oh, the beauty of mystery. what happened to these two? can't wait! thanks for the update!
4,244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 254 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 274 .. Last Next »