Reviews for once and future lovers
tone death chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Still hooked. But now I'm intrigued. Why on earth would Edward go out with Rosalie if he liked Bella so much?

There's nothing like building up the courage to say you like someone and then meeting there beautiful girlfriend.
Christy53 chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Oh can't wait for nex chapter!
AuroralMemory chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
This is so good, but it's already making my heart ache. Thank you. (Not for the chest pangs, but for the update)
What Obsession17 chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
WOW, this is getting more interesting! love it!
stupidsuckedinreader chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
Sorry I'm just getting to this but what a nice way to wake up - to a review, right? Love this story
coryoplayer chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
L.S.

Edwards with Rose hey? You got me on that one!

I'm in this for the journey so bring on some more!

Cory
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary11 chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Loving this story so far. Looking forward to reading more.
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary11 chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Loving this story so far. Looking forward to reading more.
bornonhalloween chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
LS-

This story pierces right to the heart. The pain we feel through Bella watching Edward and Rose at the party is palpable. It feels like everyone's trapped inside something they hadn't planned for years later. How sad. But then, you did promise us some serious regret in Chapter 1!

Beautifully told tale.

~BOH
Domysticated chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
K i have a question. Is this going to break my heart? I mean a little heartvreak is ok, but is it going to kill me?

Cullenosopy chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Can't wait till they meet. Blushing and hopefully a big smile. Maybe.

Thanks!
kms1979 chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
OMG! I'm pretty sure you said there wouldn't be too much angst. EDWARD IS MARRIED TO ROSALIE! UGHH!

Ugh!
EmoryB123 chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Great start! So Edward and Rose live next door. That will make for some interesting times.

I like Emo Bella. I wonder if Edward will be Emo, too.

I can't wait for the first present-day conversation between Edward and Bella.

And I want to see what the rest of the Cullens are up to! Especially Emmett! Will Rose have rejected or jilted him in the past?

Keep up the good work!
bemily chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Sounds interesting ...I am in.
kelly123abc chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Looking forward to reading more! Thanks for sharing your story. Kelly : )
4,228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 254 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 274 .. Last Next »