Reviews for once and future lovers
quoideneufj chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Looking good.
Jaws28 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
interesting chapter, i got a little confused, but i see sort of where you're going with this, looking forward to the next chapter
bb198703 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
great chapter...cant wait to see what happens next!
Songirl chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Trying not to follow whats happening here... It aches a little- do I want to know?

Bunch2009 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Ah so Edward married Rosalie. I wonder what happened in between. Excellent chapter. Loved it
my1edward chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
I guess the overall impression I get from this story so far is one of longing on Bella's part. It's beautifully written, as your stories always are. I just hope there's not too much heartbreak in it!

I'm a little confused; I guess Edward and Bella made love in New York after her birthday party described in this chapter, but then he subsequently married Rosalie, so I'm curious what the extent of their relationship was.
musicdaydreams chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
I am really enjoying this story. I love the fact that it's grown up Bella is having these memories. And they're definitely more bittersweet this chapter- but even though these memories seem to plague her more, I like that she's not bitter. I know I'm not explaining it right - it's not like she's happy with everything, but she's just not bitter - she's more accepting about how things turned out. Even though, you can tell, she definitely wishes it turned out differently. (And I'm guessing that Edward probably does, too - but that's for another chapter, I'm sure.)

I really like the way you write - everything just seems so real.
jlanley chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Can't wait to see where this is going.
geeenah chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Omggg noooooo. They got married? My heart hurts :(
deedee2011 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Is this gonna be one of those stories when Bella is so hung up on edward her whole life is about him? When all she does is waits for him to one day feel thesame way she feels about him? While he has girl after girl or has a wife and then after forever he says "bella oh yeah I love you" and all is good in the world? I hope not I want a story where bella comes out on top where she can say "look what you missed out on" not I'll wait on you forever.
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Edward is married to Rosalie in the present-day? Is he gonna cheat? Although . . . for some strange reason, it doesn't seem to bother me if Edward is a Cheaterward if Bella's the one he's cheating WITH, not on.

I'm so completely confused. Bella & Edward had sex in NY at some point, (and that wasn't the only time, apparently), and Bella obviously had (has!) feelings for him. But he married his first girlfriend. Who now might be pregnant.

Yep, totally confused.

nuanprong chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
So Edward and rose are married!.?...I hope this isn't a story where he cheats with Bella. I hope the angst isn't too bad...but definitely feel it coming...I thought maybe rose married emmet or something...and Bella just didn't realize it..are those guys even brothers in this? Lol...and it sux they live soooo always has to be in bellas face.
Kgunter34 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Great update.
contreplongee chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
I hate that you can do this to me. Your words are almost like my first crush and all it takes is a happy scene and my smile is huge and my heart is racing, and the next scene is like I'm walking the school hallways again and I go by unnoticed while he smiles to another girl - four pregnancy tests and an old house and my heart stars pounding in my chest like an angry fist against a door. I thought I'd forgotten how this felt, thank you for the reminder.
crazyj9girl chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
sounds really good so far please update soon!
4,237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 261 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 281 .. Last Next »