Reviews for once and future lovers
3 Sunrises chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Oooh, I love how you are structuring this story so far. I am totally engrossed in the way the story is unfolding. And I'm completely second-guessing myself about what is really going on. So looking forward to seeing where you take this! Thanks for writing.
emavalexis chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Ooh, I like this. Another distinctly unique Bella who's relatable at the same time. My heart hurts for her a bit, as always. I can't wait to see where you take this.
quoideneufj chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
so wait - Edward and Rosalie got married?
meadow11 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
this chapter made my heart hurt... i really don't like that he is married to rosalie... it just makes me feel yucky... i am trying to piece things together... can't wait to find out more. you've got me hooked girl!
2402a chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
I love Tanya. And Bella is adorable.
JayNahNah chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Guess I'm confused. Edward & Bella were friends, on her 17th birthday Edward has a girlfriend Rosalie Hale. However, also at 17, Bella & Edward have sex in New York. They must have drifted apart & Bella is visiting Forks, sees Rose who is now married to Edward and apparently pregnant.

Don't understand the premise of the story. Without you having to divulge your plans, can you clarify things like is this a story of regret, innuendo, wishful thinking, heartache, etc. Sorry but I am lost.
cyndi407 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
more more more
quoideneufj chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Looking good.
Jaws28 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
interesting chapter, i got a little confused, but i see sort of where you're going with this, looking forward to the next chapter
bb198703 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
great chapter...cant wait to see what happens next!
Songirl chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Trying not to follow whats happening here... It aches a little- do I want to know?

Xo

J
Bunch2009 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Ah so Edward married Rosalie. I wonder what happened in between. Excellent chapter. Loved it
my1edward chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
I guess the overall impression I get from this story so far is one of longing on Bella's part. It's beautifully written, as your stories always are. I just hope there's not too much heartbreak in it!

I'm a little confused; I guess Edward and Bella made love in New York after her birthday party described in this chapter, but then he subsequently married Rosalie, so I'm curious what the extent of their relationship was.
musicdaydreams chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
I am really enjoying this story. I love the fact that it's grown up Bella is having these memories. And they're definitely more bittersweet this chapter- but even though these memories seem to plague her more, I like that she's not bitter. I know I'm not explaining it right - it's not like she's happy with everything, but she's just not bitter - she's more accepting about how things turned out. Even though, you can tell, she definitely wishes it turned out differently. (And I'm guessing that Edward probably does, too - but that's for another chapter, I'm sure.)

I really like the way you write - everything just seems so real.
jlanley chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Can't wait to see where this is going.
4,244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 261 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 281 .. Last Next »