Reviews for once and future lovers
Just Me Alone chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
So why did she just never tell him she liked him...like before she left? These things always happen and then the one we like we lose forever...

Can't wait for more!
jarkin33 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
love it! I can't wait to see where you are going to take us on this ride.. e/r -i'm actually frightened LOL!

your words are lovely!

thanks for sharing!

xo

jaime
Nonita chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
This story is about Bella and Edward?
KelseyNicole08 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Wow.. Some questions answered, but more questions in the end. I'm addicted. I want Rosalie to be a cheating bitch.. Stays with her mom when it's cold? Or Emmetts? I need more! :)

Kelsey
denofsin chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
I'm crying.

Why would he be married to Rosalie? I hate Rosalie. She should fall off the face of the earth with her pregnancy tests.

I hope they get a divorce soon. Like in the next chapter. And then she moves to Russia.

I'm sorry. I just don't take well to stories where Edward and Bella aren't together at first lmao. THEY BETTER GET TOGETHER AND MAKE BABIES. "Future lovers" that's what is keeping me rational right now.

love you pretty girl.
carebear309 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Eww he marries rose? ugh can't wait to see how this all happened.
dlhk chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
OHMYGOSH! Edward is MARRIED? I might cry. I hope he saw Bella. I guess even if he didn't, he will soon since they're freaking NEIGHBORS! Lol. I can't wait to read more, but maybe I'll be too afraid once I get the reply with your angst level. ;) great chapter. So sad that Edward ran into Rosalie right before Bella got home from her vacation. Things may have been very different if he hadn't. Although, they slept together after that, so I wonder if he cheated on Rosalie? And now I'm even more confused because Rosalie dated Royce until he moved. You mentioned he came back and it sounded traumatic so I assumed something bad happened with him and Bella. I guess not? Hmmm. Excited for more. -mommyofboth
duramater chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
So glad you're back. I missed you and your writing :)

Woah. Did my stomach flip or what?

So, just to make sure I'm not confused, we've got 3 time frames. The first is when Edward is 13. He tells B she's a kid, but they sit in class together, so maybe she's just months behind?

E/R are sucking face at B's 17th bday party, and when B is now home, she's in her early 20's post college?

So curious to find out what happened. When they made love, she said they had spent 15 summers together. Well, she wasn't 15, b/c at her 17th bday, she really still hadn't been kissed and was just now getting interested in E.

So, do E/R break it off at some point, only for E/B to hook up? Does E leave B to go back to Rose?

I'm thinking along the same lines of your summary...I don't know if E does deserve a 2nd shot. I guess it all depends upon why the first went went amiss.

Thanks for writing.
dlhk chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
jansails chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Wwll, the title's a misnomer, isn't it?

ExB were never lovers, right?

Edward & Rosalie, huh...I guess Emmett's waiting in the wings for Bella?

jansails/jan2
ClancyJane chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
and this a Bella and Edward story ?

Please tell me that if he has love that Bella will have it too soon : )
Saneinsanities chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Omg they're neighbors and he's still with Rosalie. Some interesting stuff is gonna happen. I can't wait. :D
Invisible5678 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Little hints here & there to tell their story. I'm curious about how this all happened. How Edward and Bella ended up Edward and Rosalie. Tanya is a friend that every girl should have - to call the boy's new girlfriend a slut. And I want to hug Bella so bad.

Thanks for the update. Look forward to the next one.
Beezing chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
I'm pretending Tanya is brunette. But omg I needed her to shut up. lol

I feel like I'm playing puzzle. Therefore, I need more.

Finally a Renee I like. yay

And omg, beard. Beard. Beard. A
dlhk chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Wow. Very good. I'm worried about Royce king. And

I'm worried that this is going to be angsty. I mean, I guess she's thinking back on the past, but still. Should I wait? What's the angst scale 0-10? Lol. You know I adore your writing. -mommyofboth
4,234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 262 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 282 .. Last Next »