Reviews for once and future lovers
duramater chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
So glad you're back. I missed you and your writing :)

Woah. Did my stomach flip or what?

So, just to make sure I'm not confused, we've got 3 time frames. The first is when Edward is 13. He tells B she's a kid, but they sit in class together, so maybe she's just months behind?

E/R are sucking face at B's 17th bday party, and when B is now home, she's in her early 20's post college?

So curious to find out what happened. When they made love, she said they had spent 15 summers together. Well, she wasn't 15, b/c at her 17th bday, she really still hadn't been kissed and was just now getting interested in E.

So, do E/R break it off at some point, only for E/B to hook up? Does E leave B to go back to Rose?

I'm thinking along the same lines of your summary...I don't know if E does deserve a 2nd shot. I guess it all depends upon why the first went went amiss.

Thanks for writing.
dlhk chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
OHMYGOSH! Edward is MARRIED? I might cry. I hope he saw Bella. I guess even if he didn't, he will soon since they're freaking NEIGHBORS! Lol. I can't wait to read more, but maybe I'll be too afraid once I get the reply with your angst level. ;) great chapter. So sad that Edward ran into Rosalie right before Bella got home from her vacation. Things may have been very different if he hadn't. Although, they slept together after that, so I wonder if he cheated on Rosalie? And now I'm even more confused because Rosalie dated Royce until he moved. You mentioned he came back and it sounded traumatic so I assumed something bad happened with him and Bella. I guess not? Hmmm. Excited for more. -mommyofboth
jansails chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Wwll, the title's a misnomer, isn't it?

ExB were never lovers, right?

Edward & Rosalie, huh...I guess Emmett's waiting in the wings for Bella?

jansails/jan2
ClancyJane chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
and this a Bella and Edward story ?

Please tell me that if he has love that Bella will have it too soon : )
Saneinsanities chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Omg they're neighbors and he's still with Rosalie. Some interesting stuff is gonna happen. I can't wait. :D
Invisible5678 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Little hints here & there to tell their story. I'm curious about how this all happened. How Edward and Bella ended up Edward and Rosalie. Tanya is a friend that every girl should have - to call the boy's new girlfriend a slut. And I want to hug Bella so bad.

Thanks for the update. Look forward to the next one.
Beezing chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
I'm pretending Tanya is brunette. But omg I needed her to shut up. lol

I feel like I'm playing puzzle. Therefore, I need more.

Finally a Renee I like. yay

And omg, beard. Beard. Beard. A
dlhk chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Wow. Very good. I'm worried about Royce king. And

I'm worried that this is going to be angsty. I mean, I guess she's thinking back on the past, but still. Should I wait? What's the angst scale 0-10? Lol. You know I adore your writing. -mommyofboth
FFpassion chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Damn Edward is married to Rosalie? my first reaction is ewwww then what the hell?

God your good, I CANNOT WAIT to read what happens and what went wrong after their first time making love.

You have me hooked, nothing new here as I love the way you write )

I'm so happy your back writing for us.

Great update

love

Irene

xx
vampirelust79 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Oh wow!

I certainly wasn't expecting Edward to still be with Rosalie after 7 years.

I really can't wait to find out more about Edward and Bella's story but the fact that he's now married to Rosalie just threw me for a loop and I want to know all about THAT! :)

This whole chapter is brilliant but the first paragraphs, when Bella remembers her teenage years is just perfect.

This is why we love you, because you put our feelings in writing. And it's beautiful even if it sometimes hurts...

"And I'm sure they're thinking back to when they were kids and things were innocent, even if they didn't seem innocent at the time. Sometimes I wish we were all given the ability to figure out the difference back then, but I guess it's all a part of growing up and figuring things out."

It sure made me think about my younger years, when I was young and wild and free (and apparently loved Bryan Adams! :s )

Thank you so much for writing.

Love you and your pretty pretty words, Ser.

xx

Susana
VampiresHaveLaws chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
I love your friendship pairings, and how they're not the obvious choices. I love that Edward and Rosalie are married, because I'm weird and like drama and heartache. And I love that Edward still tells stories, and that Bella still blushes when she speaks of him.

Needless to say, I'm hooked. x
denverpopcorn chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Wow. Nice. This chapter is tight. I love what you're doing with the timeframe. I'm not lost at all. You keep centering me with little hints and I can see the flow of memories that she's having perfectly.

I love this format and her voice is so strong, present day and past. There's this mature objectivity to her memories (and even in how B presents herself, present-day) that is awesome.

She speaks of pangs...yeah, when you hit us with the Rosalie Cullen thing, my fucking stomach dropped. Ugh.

And, yay, for exes who look...different and no longer, exactly, like that guy you first fall for. I just loved that I got a flash of him as a kid and then as an adult. It's cake and icing and nuzzling and hot cocoa.

;)

-dp
KimberlyAnnT chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
OMG he married Rose. Nononononononono.
Crispy Anakin chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
I really like your writing style. I am sad that they're not together.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Love it! Looking forward to the next chapter.
4,227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 262 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 .. Last Next »