Reviews for once and future lovers
geeenah chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Omggg noooooo. They got married? My heart hurts :(
deedee2011 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Is this gonna be one of those stories when Bella is so hung up on edward her whole life is about him? When all she does is waits for him to one day feel thesame way she feels about him? While he has girl after girl or has a wife and then after forever he says "bella oh yeah I love you" and all is good in the world? I hope not I want a story where bella comes out on top where she can say "look what you missed out on" not I'll wait on you forever.
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Edward is married to Rosalie in the present-day? Is he gonna cheat? Although . . . for some strange reason, it doesn't seem to bother me if Edward is a Cheaterward if Bella's the one he's cheating WITH, not on.

I'm so completely confused. Bella & Edward had sex in NY at some point, (and that wasn't the only time, apparently), and Bella obviously had (has!) feelings for him. But he married his first girlfriend. Who now might be pregnant.

Yep, totally confused.

-Q
nuanprong chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
So Edward and rose are married!.?...I hope this isn't a story where he cheats with Bella. I hope the angst isn't too bad...but definitely feel it coming...I thought maybe rose married emmet or something...and Bella just didn't realize it..are those guys even brothers in this? Lol...and it sux they live soooo close..it always has to be in bellas face.
Kgunter34 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Great update.
contreplongee chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
I hate that you can do this to me. Your words are almost like my first crush and all it takes is a happy scene and my smile is huge and my heart is racing, and the next scene is like I'm walking the school hallways again and I go by unnoticed while he smiles to another girl - four pregnancy tests and an old house and my heart stars pounding in my chest like an angry fist against a door. I thought I'd forgotten how this felt, thank you for the reminder.
crazyj9girl chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
sounds really good so far please update soon!
Sari9 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
So poor Bella was too slow to get Edward before Rose did, yet loses her virginity later that year with him, it seems. Sounds like this will be an eventful year that ends with them going their separate ways. And now Bella lives across the street from her presumably future lover. Yikes, I feel some angst coming on. My angst tolerance is pretty low but I'll keep reading this because you're writing it and your stories make me drop everything when they update (no pressure),
Kefe chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
This is absolutely intriguing.

First of all, before I say anything. I just want to say that you do owe me an Edward and Rosalie story, you know? I'd say you should give it to me as a birthday gift but my birthday has passed already. :(

But back to the story. ROSALIE AND EDWARD ARE MARRIED! However, I'm in the mind of your Bella so I might have to side with her on this. But I really can't wait to get the backstory of these three characters.

Tanya's character makes me laugh. I'm not sure if she's jealous of Rosalie or not.

I liked the way you started this chapter by the way. Especially with the "Unless you..." paragraphs. The way the story's told arouses interest and makes one curious as to what exactly is going on/happened between Edward and Bella.

And the little bits and pieces on when they were kids is interesting and adorable. Especially about the kissing part.

I can't wait to know more. Thank you for writing.
SugarVenom chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Loving the pace of this. Not sure why I still get a knot in my tummy at the thought of a fictional character falling in love with someone other than Bella, but I do. They way you write your Bella's feels intensly personal, you are very brave with your talent.
Just Me Alone chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
So why did she just never tell him she liked him...like before she left? These things always happen and then the one we like we lose forever...

Can't wait for more!
jarkin33 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
love it! I can't wait to see where you are going to take us on this ride.. e/r -i'm actually frightened LOL!

your words are lovely!

thanks for sharing!

xo

jaime
Nonita chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
This story is about Bella and Edward?
KelseyNicole08 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Wow.. Some questions answered, but more questions in the end. I'm addicted. I want Rosalie to be a cheating bitch.. Stays with her mom when it's cold? Or Emmetts? I need more! :)

Kelsey
denofsin chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
I'm crying.

Why would he be married to Rosalie? I hate Rosalie. She should fall off the face of the earth with her pregnancy tests.

I hope they get a divorce soon. Like in the next chapter. And then she moves to Russia.

I'm sorry. I just don't take well to stories where Edward and Bella aren't together at first lmao. THEY BETTER GET TOGETHER AND MAKE BABIES. "Future lovers" that's what is keeping me rational right now.

love you pretty girl.