Reviews for once and future lovers
SueVain chapter 23 . 9/20/2014
Wow! I cannot tell you how excited to get this chapter! Thank you so much for the gift of your words again. I have always loved this story. So happy you are back to finish it :)
HopeStreet chapter 23 . 9/20/2014
I've been hoping this story would update. It's definitely one that I can't guess what the outcome will be. I switch around from thinking Bella's an idiot for entering into this relationship with Edward when so much about his life and his future plans is not clear and could change in a direction that is away from her to one where I hope that she gets what she wants. Thank you for the update.
3diamonds chapter 23 . 9/20/2014
Thanks for the update!
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 23 . 9/20/2014
Yes, of course we're still around. Where else would we be?
Meadowgirl552 chapter 23 . 9/20/2014
So glad this is not abandoned, welcome back. Your writing style is just amazing….
shaz308 chapter 23 . 9/20/2014
This is such an unhealthy relationship.
Cullenfan524 chapter 23 . 9/20/2014
Welcome back! That was really good!
Greenie12855 chapter 23 . 9/20/2014
This is so crazy! I haven't even read the chapter yet, but before I do, I just have to say how excited I am to see an update. I have not been on fanfic for a couple years but all of a sudden I started getting alerts from some of my favorite authors so just the other day I was perusing my old favorites list and it brought back old memories of my fanfic obsession. Haha. I so wished you had finished this story. So THANK YOU. I'm so excited. LOVE Your stuff. Xx
AMRA2 chapter 23 . 9/20/2014
I was so excited to see that you'd posted again! It was great... can't wait for more!
KDMCAM chapter 23 . 9/20/2014
I hope the divorce comes soon so she doesn't have to be ridiculed with so much doubt.
MaryMary123 chapter 9 . 9/20/2014
Listen don't get mad she does not act like a Lawyer. She acts like a teenager all indecisive. Lawyers are Never indecisive. She needs to walk away from Doucheward.
SassyK chapter 23 . 9/20/2014
Pretty, pretty words from one of my favorite authors. What a pleasant and welcome surprise, thank you!
MaryMary123 chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
I am lost here. He loves his wife so why ask him these childish questions? Perhaps I won't review..
TrulyOutrageous chapter 23 . 9/20/2014
Good reading :)
MaryMary123 chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Why do they encourage her? He is married to Beautiful Rose.. Let it go.
4,244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »