Reviews for A Rainbow's End
Shao7 chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
Is it safe to assume the guys were decked out in Morning Suite with Top Hats?
Really enjoy your writing!
littlemissruth chapter 30 . 8/17/2011
Phew! What a relief to hear that Ruth will be ok :) I just loved the description of my favourite couple quietly talking and Ruth placing her hopes in a faint rainbow.

Harry's comment was a brilliant summing up:

"You are safe. We are ok, you are healthy and according to Mike if I keep behaving myself I should have a few years left in me yet."

Such a pretty name for Adam & Carrie's baby. It will be nice to see Adam being the doting new father again.

I'm also quite glad to hear that Tessa and Jools are still out there somewhere...for a possible return! Its good to know that not all of the baddies are killed off - more realistic and adds to the suspense.

Once again, I'd like to say that I've thoroughly enjoyed this story with all its twists and turns. Your writing and characters are wonderful and I'm dying of curiosity for the next story :) You are a great writer!
pook chapter 30 . 8/16/2011
Nice finish to another epic. Well done.
Unfinished Sympathy chapter 30 . 8/16/2011
Adam Shmadam! But it was understandable that he was in a panic over the baby.

Will they ever catch Rhys's killer, Jools?

Thank God, it was benign! Thank you so much for the happy ending! I've got more faith in a happy ending to Spooks now. :) I hope that rainbow will bring them more good luck. :)

I'm a bit worried about the title of your next fic: Grenade sounds decidedly ominous. :D

Thank you so much for this brilliant fic. :) XX
Lindan chapter 29 . 8/15/2011
Can't wait for the hope Ruth is will never be finished with such wonderful stories too look forward .
littlemissruth chapter 29 . 8/14/2011
Clever girl - you are certainly ramping up the suspense here! I really really need to read the epilogue...and as soon as you can write it! :) I didn't think Rhys would be found dead...and that is certainly suspicious. Jools must have had a hand in it. Will Tessa and Jools live to fright another day? ;) And Ruth's phone call...is it the dreaded phone call an hour early or are you teasing us again and its something else entirely? They are both being so brave about waiting for the results etc, but please put us out of our anxiety and post the epilogue soon...otherwise Ruth is being kept on hold for the world's longest time ;)
Unfinished Sympathy chapter 29 . 8/13/2011
You are a tease. :) I'm still waiting for Ruth's lab result. You simply have to tell it in the epilogue. Can't wait.

It is frustrating that Tessa and Jools managed to flee the country, probably? The outcome of the operation was realistic but the chase will go on, I'm sure.

Poor Sarah, she didn't get to see her brother. I wonder if Rhys death was suspicious. I can see a pair of gloves on his throat.

I'm hoping for good news for Ruth. But even if the news are bad, Harry will be there for her. He is a devoted husband.

This has been a wonderful read. I'm looking forward to the 30th instalment. :) XX
cho123 chapter 29 . 8/13/2011
Excellent work but the suspence is killing me! Please no more bad news for Ruth and Harry. Thanks for all your efforts.
littlemissruth chapter 28 . 8/12/2011
Glad you liked the nickname ;)

Loved Ros' antagonism towards Erin - I think if you include Erin in your next story then there will be some interesting rivalry between them. Ros doesn't want competition or time wasters.

Harry's thoughts and fears were beautifully written - there's nothing he wouldn't do for Ruth but he can do nothing about this - he would indeed feel helpless and frustrated.

I'd second Harry's recommendation of sending Malcolm to Tring if he was watching Jeremy Kyle! If you're at that stage then you are beyond hope and help! Couldnt help but laugh at that.

Ruth and Harry's banter at the hospital was also very in character with Ruth wanting things to be "normal" - and in a way they are! Never a dull day at the Grid...

Looking forward nervously to the last chapter with news of Rhys and Ruth's test results! I don't know what your next story will be about but you have my full attention with that title! It sounds very dramatic! Can't wait :)
Unfinished Sympathy chapter 28 . 8/11/2011
I'm really nervous about Ruth's lab result now. I'm almost as worried as Ruth and Harry. The agony of waiting!

"See? Normal. Psychopath on the run. Everyday stuff for us." - I can hear Ruth saying that to calm down Harry.

Who is the real murderer? Can't wait for you to unmask him.

This has been a fabulous fic. It'a a pity that there's only one chapter left but all good things must come to an end. Thanks for writing. :) XX
littlemissruth chapter 27 . 8/10/2011
What a good chapter! Malcolm and Sarah so nervous and so sweet - finally home. Nice little scene with Adam and Carrie and I can just picture how quickly Wes would have left the kitchen!

Poor Ruth and Harry - such a worry for them. I hope she is ok but its a great angsty twist for them in this story after all of the other ups and downs and Harry's collapse. But when will you learn Ruth? No way was Harry going to trot off to the JIC when you are having a biopsy! Loved how he kissed her hand and made her feel safe. What will you do to them in the next chapter...hmmm...

Had to smile about how Ros thought she was resistant to germs because that is what everyone says about me at home and at work!

As for Teflon-Tessa - was that Jools who has led her out? If so, what is going on? I'm even more intrigued now!
Unfinished Sympathy chapter 27 . 8/9/2011
What a chapter! I was expecting Ruth to be expecting but instead of a bump you gave her a lump. I know you said you didn't write fluff but please, please give her and them a happy ending! Please? Adam and Carrie are heavily pregnant. So why not..?

At least Malcolm and Sarah are happy together. :)

The man with the white gloves is Jools, I presume. Where is he taking Tessa? Will they escape together?

Please update this fascinating fic when you can. I'm worried about Ruth now. :) XX
pook chapter 27 . 8/9/2011
Great update. Poor Ruth ... hopefully it will all be ok. And I'm hoping for a happy ending too.
littlemissruth chapter 26 . 8/8/2011
Its good to see Ros being human and stressing about all of the responsibility she feels for everyone - those alive and the ones who died. Its also interesting to see Lucas trying to make her see things more clearly - you have written them to be a very good team. Equally interesting was Ruth's offhand comment to Harry about not listening to hunches. I was really getting worried there because it sounded as though Ruth hasn't really forgiven him...thank goodness she told him she has! But I'm soooo curious now as what she wants to talk to him about.I think I'm as nervous as Harry now...! Please post again soon.
pook chapter 26 . 8/7/2011
Great update. Poor Ros - feeling responsible the deaths of her people - tough to get over it and I'm glad that you mentioned it. And a stressed Ruth jibing at Harry but I ;m glad Ruth apologized. More please