Reviews for In the Nighttime
veena chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Ah...you got me there!... I really liked it.. :-)
Its such a cute romantic story.
Bt i really wish, you have to make a sequel. Pretty please... Like they happily married together... Pls...
Wenchster chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I love your InuYasha/Kagome romance stories! They are amazing and you are such an inspiring writer! Really truly. Will you write more of them again soon? Please please do! I'll read them all!
kiki-chan3410 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
how cute! totally love it!
Inuyasha Kagome For and Ever chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
LOVED IT
naeluvsu chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
cute story , really really adorbs! :)
krashkart chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I'm totally unfamiliar with the Inuyasha series yet I still found this an enjoyable read. You're very good with descriptions. I could see the scenes as you drew them with words. I could feel it when Inuyasha cut his knuckles on the muggers teeth. I cut mine the same way. I also liked your dialogue it sounded very natural
Katy-Chan chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
loved it! :) so sweet and cute!
ziredas chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
You should do a second chapter, to see where they are at, if they are dating or getting married. It should also tell us about them dating and their first date together!
artanimelover chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
You always write the cutest stories. :)
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Gotta say, I'm a sucker for 'fics where two people see each other every day but never say hello...and then one day do. Maybe it's because of the movie While You Were Sleeping. Which is close but not exact. Still!

[Now, she could see more clearly the strong line of his jaw, the barely perceptible white stubble along the contours of his face] THANK YOU. Nobody ever mentions InuYasha having facial hair, but I kind of like facial hair...and well, it proves he's a man. Yeah. Now that I've said that, I have pictured Sesshoumaru with a mustache... Oh why, Brain, must you do this to me?

[She was small and soft-looking, her voice when she sighed—which she did often when perusing the newspaper, as though disappointed with the world—was very light.] I like this little detail about her being disappointed with the world. I do that when I listen to the news, for certain. :X

[This came in handy when the middle-aged man lunged at Kagome with a strangled shout.] This sticks out to me; he shouldn't mention Kagome's name since InuYasha doesn't know it...and this is written mostly from his point of view.

Cute ending- I love how he acted all nonchalant as he asked her out for a date. :)

Keep up the great work!

Cheers,

Manna
SkyGem chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
omg, this is adorable _ i absolutely looooove it! you should make it a two-shot
thayet9 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Wow...that was absalutly awsome!
Namelessss chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Ahh what a cute one shot *.* Very unique idea too!
MS chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This is so cute. Very nicely written!
Saikoubi-Megami chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Awww this was really cute and awesome! Loved it! Great job! You're writing and detail in this story was amazing :)