Reviews for Mina Aino: Witch in training
HotaruSama00 chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
That was a very well-written crossover. I will definitely be reading the others.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 16 . 5/27/2014
nice
Fast Frank chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
I'm surprised that Draco is even aware of meters. After all, it's a 'newfangled muggle invention'. Yards are traditional.
Fast Frank chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
Kind of shaky use of double negative. The sense I'm getting is, Harry is hoping that "they" (Ministry personnel, presumably) do have "control over the dementors" and that Mina hopes the same.
fellow chapter 10 . 3/5/2014
love the concept.
bobbo chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
so the talking cat calls her uncanny;)
uncannybatman chapter 16 . 11/18/2011
Whoa. This is amazing. And with something as terrible as Sailor Moon to boot.
Heroine of the Valley chapter 16 . 11/3/2011
This was quite good!
Flotsam chapter 16 . 10/22/2011
I loved this story. I'm heading over to the sequel right now.
BeastsRose23 chapter 16 . 7/16/2011
i know that you finished this story a month ago and i know you already have the sequel up but i just found this story while browsing and i must tell you how brilliant it is! i thoroughly enjoyed it! i loved how you took mina's pov for the story and not serena's! it was great!

fantastic job!
Heroine of the Valley chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I like the start of this.
Wal Otter chapter 16 . 6/15/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story, you wrote it very well.

I'm looking forward the next story, keep up good work.
Gilgamesh The King of Heroes chapter 16 . 6/15/2011
interesting well I shall be waiting
SonicAnime2010 chapter 16 . 6/15/2011
Cool ending. So in the end, the only person who truly knew of what Mina was doing was Lupin. Hermione has some suspicions that Mina's cat brought in Pettigrew. And Mina realized her feelings for Harry and thats what brings out her Pheonix Patronus. Symbolic, and awesome. I do hope that next year there's gonna be more of Mina's Sailor Scout powers, because those are awesome. Voldemort's got more pawns than just Pettigrew, he's got lots of Death Eaters, and their numbers grow as more pledge their allegiance, making the fight against him even more tougher. Anyways, overall a great story, and I'll be looking forward to the sequel.
cyberswordsmen chapter 15 . 6/13/2011
I'm enjoying the story thus far and the action scene was good but they really aren't the focus of the story so don't worry about it to much. I would recommend making the chapters longer even if you release them less often to compensate.