Reviews for Beautiful Nightmare Len's Side
SexyNekoGirl356 chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Len is BUSTEDcan't wait Wat happens next!
3 chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
what happens next? I NEED TO KNOW! :O
Len Yuki chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Wha? ..Is that all? ;A; More more more more! XD I like this..Rin's evil...Did she really not go? 'o' Why, Rin? DX He's your brother and he lets you do whatever to him! Cruel Rin QQ *Sobs in a corner*
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
Why is rin soooo mean in here.? D:

*glares at rin* if u hurt lenny-kins again i swear ull commit seppuku*evil smile* ok.?

.O-oh yeah right.! PLEASE UPDATE SOON.!
LunaAnimeshojo chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
I liked this and i want to know what else happens so please make more chapters. _
Inexplicable Delight chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Good story.

I really liked it.

Hopes you can update more
Derpyhooves chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
Oooh, I really like this so far. Rin is mean though :o Please update soon, it's awesome! :D
Fallen To Blood chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
I love it so far. Please keep updating?

Anywho I like that you gave us some inside to what Rin was doing to Len. It helps. but you should make it where Rin couldn't come because Miku tried to beat her up and she was engaged in battle!

I dunno, just a suggestion.

And I also like the suspense.
anikidazo chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Wow, okay, intense, as usual. 83

YOU SAID LEMON. :3 Looking forward to. Anyway, Rin kinda looks like a slut here, in general, lol. Is she supposed to? Whatevers.

Yeah, good work. 83 Looking forward to the next chapter

Peace

EmiriiChan
pyro ruby chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
WHY THE HELL IS RIN A BITCH YA FUCKING RETARD!
sweetmadness987 chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
I FREAKIN LOVE THIS STORY! I am reviewing to the Rin one next! I am 13 also so, yeah anyway...UPDATE! I NEEDS ME MORE OF DIS STORY!
DeRp chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
mikuos a psyco [if thats even how you spell it]EPIC never read that in a fanfic b4. now i must go review the othe fan-fics i read cuz i didnt know you could review without an accont before i got tempted to push the review button x3
RaWR-BiAtCh chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
meh i reviewd so you could update i like-eh deh stor-eh x3
TsundereMe chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
'Holy Hell!' my words exacly after reading... great job!
I Am The Raptor chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
Woah, ok, didn't see that coming. Update please?