Reviews for Put A Ring On It
Tieve chapter 19 . 6/22
Doesn't matter if Sasuke explains his situation to Hinata. It doesn't changed the fact that he have betrayed Hinata by still sleeping with his wife Tenten twice at least, while claiming he have no feelings for his wife and want to be with Hinata. If Sasuke really loved Hinata, he would have stopped having sex with his wife. He need to suffer more for the pain he put Hinata through. He could have ran after Hinata back then and explain but instead he let months go by. Hope you finish this story.
Seraphina Dragon chapter 19 . 11/15/2013
hope to read more soon
Saki-Hime chapter 19 . 11/13/2013
Dam that Shikamaru, hope Sasuke gets to talk to her. Very good, update soon.
Cutsodeep chapter 19 . 10/25/2013
Is there hope for both of them? When will sasuke divorce tenten? Thanks for the noce update
Guest chapter 19 . 10/24/2013
come on Hinata if you really loved him you would hear him out
Saki-Hime chapter 18 . 10/20/2013
Darn that Tenten. Sasuke was so close to being able to explain. Poor guy. Very good, update soon.
Cutsodeep chapter 18 . 9/24/2013
This chapter is one of the best. Will sasuke fight for hinata? Is his divorce on the way? Update soon. I like your hinata
narujordanna chapter 18 . 9/23/2013
good chapter.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/22/2013
Love the story, so is jiraya going to get back with tsunade.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/6/2013
I feel like Sasuke just gave op on Hinata.. Hope to see him fight for her :) Great that you updated!
Cutsodeep chapter 15 . 4/18/2013
Thank you for the chapter. Is shika trying to win back hinata? How will sasuke reacts when he knew. Pls update soon
Saki-Hime chapter 15 . 4/17/2013
Very good, hope Sasuke can be free soon so he can look for Hinata. Update.
Hinata6 chapter 15 . 4/17/2013
Am I sensing a bit of ShikaHina? I hope my eyes don't decieve me, because I LOVE that pairing. XD
elle chapter 15 . 4/17/2013
shika and hina? omo that would be cute! actually hinata with anybody would be just as good.
Saki-Hime chapter 14 . 3/12/2013
Awww poor Hinata, glad she decided to try to move on with her life. Very good, update soon.