Reviews for Rhythm of Love
Really good
anime freak 0108 chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Omg.
Seriah.no.saint chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Ahaha! Oh my inner pervert has had it's fill of the day!
Seriah.no.saint chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
That was hot... gosh i'm such a pervert!
Angelina Cat chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Ohhh, Loved your story to death! It was great... Keep it up*-* Expecting an update from you soon... If you find time, can you plz update your other stories as well? Kisses a nd Hugs.

P.S Check my new story-
CharNinja LOL chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Loved it new chappie please
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Ah, the back-door-of-dance move...Why I skipped my prom...LOL, SO funny!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
...WHOAH...Smexay! I LIKE IT!
au revoir pets chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
ooh i really like these :)
nypsy chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
read these on bad shield. very smexy
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Its been months since I read a Ichihime fic. And boy was this a way to start re-reading.

I think you had multiple hits of eroticism in this chapter alone. Which I love.

For one, making Orihime the boss to Ichigo. I dont know if others feel the same, but it just add to the sexual nature of lemon fic. The thought of Orihime being the superior at work, but most likely flip when it comes to sex with Ichigo.

Second, Business suit Orihime. That is all.

And last, having Orihime being a couple years older. THat also a kind of lemon setting I like to read in AU Ichihime romance but are hard to find. Most likely you get that in a school setting. But a corporate setting is just as wonderful.

I hope other chapters get "fantasy" like setting. Maybe them getting to know each other in a plane.

Great job and have a nice day.
ScarletCamellia chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Orihime going commando at prom? *gasp* Orihime, dirty girl!

This one was even better than the last one!
ScarletCamellia chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
On the desk? *gasp* Orihime, you dirty girl!

This was amazing!
Amarilis chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
I love when Ichigo is a bit rough with a willing (or not that much) Hime... And the 'public' aspect of the romp is so thrilling... I love this couple!

Love your writing and looking forward for the sequel of 'Long Way Down' you talked about a while ago. And I'll continue to stalk bad_shield LJ looking for your shorts.

Congrats.
Amarilis chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Already read it at bad-shield LJ and I have to say it is amazing! I hope you can post tons of drabbles.

You're a amazing writer.