Reviews for Que Sera Sera
lisa bowler chapter 16 . 12/5/2014
blaine and kurt forever
Cknap26547 chapter 27 . 12/15/2013
LOVING THE GIANTS part of this as a season ticket holder and obsessive fan... not as sucky as they are doing now though... Great story!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
This is a great story!
KlainesDarknessChalet chapter 29 . 5/19/2013
Loved this story!
*r*
okaybutihitanightfury chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Whooooo NC! That's where I live :)
mzjem chapter 29 . 11/3/2012
Hey. I just loved this whole story I cried all throught it when Blaine got beat up and all and them breakig up. Bit I loved it! :)))))))
sasimljemihuddy chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
OH MY JONAS YOU USED A JB SONG IM DYING THIS IS AWESOME AHHHHHH
sasimljemihuddy chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
awww hes the president of the GSA. that makes me smile. I wanna go put Dalton on the GSA registry now. :)
myheartwonxxo chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I literally gripped my laptop as the line, "It had Kurt," because... Blaine, pick that school. In reality, I would NEVER suggest choosing a school based on a relationship, but Ardmore was a full ride. Like...duh. Lol, okay, getting too involved. Can't wait to devour this story!
babybee chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
a few problem with you story

1. the grammar is off..not so much but here and there you make mistake like "grabber" should be "grabbed"

spent too much words telling the readers how the characters look..okay maybe not so much but writing is about imagination..let the reader themselves imagine how the charters look

now the good part

have the talent to write..you have ideas..try googling for names if you are stuck..always work with me
Diadorim87 chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
I really laughed a lot about the megaphone... I read it like.. five times and I just just couldn't stop laughing. It's a great start for your story. Thanks for posting it.
laurachristine85 chapter 17 . 3/7/2012
Chapter 17 is frickin HILARIOUS OMG! I laughed like entire chapter! SO GOOD SO FAR! :) :) :)
snapeisabamf chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This is an amazing story.
Planning mariekejee on tumblr chapter 17 . 11/22/2011
oh my god, I have way too much fun reading drunk!blaine. I didn't recognise 'Gangsta's Paradise' at first but I think I laughed five minutes straight after I noticed. Or tried not to laugh, actually, because I'm supposed to be asleep right now and not reading fanfiction on my phone. So if my parents find out, I totally blame it on your talent of making drunk!blaine (and drunk!kurt too, by the way) reaaally funny. Since you already finished this story and probably also this 'verse, I just wanted to let you know that I adore you as a writer and that I love your fics. 3
ScarvesandCoffee chapter 29 . 8/21/2011
Can you do me a favor? Just one! Can you let me love you? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? You are amazing beyond comprehension-al thought, and so is 'Que Sera Sera' and 'We did it our way" 3 I'm now off to read your other ones, and i have no doubt in my mind they are any less amazing 3