Reviews for Back To The Future
hecticlife chapter 32 . 3/22/2012
Congratulations a good story Abby, I look forward to the next one.
Oddments and Tweaks chapter 32 . 2/19/2012
. You really know how to make me tear up! The goodbye was really sad but I wish she could have said it to his face, I get the feeling that Caleb, for the good intentions it was recorded with, is not going to take kindly to finding out by video message. Also, she cuts ties with him? Noes! That's doubley sad! But for the best I suppose. And WOW Cybele needs to calm down, she should just be grateful she's got her boy back in one piece-she can't expect rational,adult behaviour off him if she's never treated him as such to begin with!

However, I digress! This was an excellent story! Full of twists and turns and shock moments! I can't wait to read your next one! Well Done again for this one, I think you've done Futuregate proud! Till next time then! :D
Oddments and Tweaks chapter 31 . 2/19/2012
Wow there's alot to talk about here! Is it wrong that i'm kinda pleased Caleb is frosty with the wolves after last time? Im glad he's not just going to forget about everything that happened and be more guarded-I hope he's just careful not to let it spill into full blown contempt and arrogance that he doesnt or wont need their help at some point! Loved how you've set Tweak's to be his Ember replacement as someone to talk to that he trusts which is always a good move-I get the feeling he's going to need someone and after how Cybele reacted I don't think she's going to be high on his communicate list! Poor, poor Ember! She really does get a rough deal doesnt she? She tried her best poor girl and gave it her all, at least she's learnt the hard way now that she can't do everything and be the all-protector Caleb's an adult and he can look after himself. It's going to be good training for her for when she eventually does become a parent! Can't wait to read the next one! :D
Oddments and Tweaks chapter 30 . 2/19/2012
Brilliant! (Sorry I've not been reviewing recently-all been mad shall go into detail later) Loved how you had Ember handle THE conversation, really nicely done and Caleb finally understands! Yay! Im glad Rory got home safe, I can feel this fic drawing to an endand im rather sad-it's been fantastic so far!
Prins chapter 31 . 2/12/2012
Supper. Ga zo door ik kan niet wachten tot het volgende deel.

Zoals je ziet heb ik een acount. volgende keer ga ik dezze meer gebruiken.

Groeten je fan Jacqueline
Jacqueline chapter 30 . 2/11/2012
Hoi. Ik heb zo eens zitten denken meschien is het wel een leuk idee om hoe dichter Caleb en Ember bij Futergate komen Caleb zich een paar dingen gaat herinneren, bijvoorbeeld wie Ember is en wat er gebeurt is voor hij ziek werdt.

Ik ben geen schrijver, maar ik fantaseer wel heel veel. Ik hoop snel meer van dit prachtige verhaal te mogen lezen.

Groeten je fan Jacqueline
hecticlife chapter 30 . 1/30/2012
Looking forward to the next update, I'm so pleased Ember managed to sort Caleb out.
Jacqueline chapter 30 . 1/26/2012
Please write more
Jacqueline chapter 30 . 1/23/2012
Je doet het geweldig Abby ik wou dat ik zo kon schrijfen als jij. Van mij krijg je een dikke 10

Wat leuk dat ook jij uit nederland komt. Blijf scrijven.

Groeten je fan uit Nederland
hecticlife chapter 28 . 1/22/2012
This is really sad. I do hope that everything gets sorted out soon. I hate the idea that Caleb thinks he's a monster and he will not be convinced that he's not. How will Ember manage that and will Rory and Tweaks help her to convince him. I hope that you update soon.
hecticlife chapter 27 . 1/22/2012
I hope they manage to get to Caleb soon, I dont like the idea of him being alone. I have sympathy for Cybele, and for Ember. They are both trying to do their best and they are worried about Caleb. Good chapter.
hecticlife chapter 26 . 1/22/2012
Pleased you updated. I've been really busy too, so only got round to checking your story now.
Jacqueline chapter 29 . 1/19/2012
I cryd you are good. I do hope Caleb wil remember Ember.
Oddments and Tweaks chapter 29 . 1/18/2012
Wahoo! So she FINALLY got it out in the open eh? (Well at least part of it!) So glad they've managed to patch up their friendship, and so believably too-I think Caleb has learnt at lot from his gran along the way! Really, really enjoyed this! Can't wait for the next one! :D
Jacqueline chapter 28 . 1/18/2012
Can i just say wow an trippel wow you rule this storry. I am a Big fan of Mission 2110 and i love reading evrithing you wrote.

Please excuse all the errors that are in here, i am from holland as i can speak and read english i dont write it as offten my native language is dutch.