Reviews for Forget Pumpkin Carriages and Glass Slippers
tOolazytologin chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Aahhhhh that was so cute, so well written, so honest. I think you captured Mercedes' voice perfectly and didn't overdo the diva/queen thing (yeah, Mercedes is a boss, but she's also super sweet okayyyyy). Yeah, this was awesome
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Awwwe! So cute! Love it!
gdhill chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
So sweet and so cute!
einfach so chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
aww so sweet I adore them. Great story!
ScarstarOfMountainClan chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I WANT A SAM. Anyway, Samcedes is adorable :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
smuchshypush chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Super adorable :)
spitsgirl18 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This is so cute! I love Mercedes and Sam together and I wish they would have stayed together on the show. I loved it! :D
meeplesforthewin chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This is actual adorable. I sat reading it all the way through with no interruptions and at the end I just threw up my hands and squealed. THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. You completely captured Mercedes' character and SAM, omg. He's so amazing and I love him even more after reading this XD I love this so much! x
Salazarfalcon chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Dude, this is so adorable that I thought my heart was going to explode. SO FREAKING CUTE ASDFGHJKL;
sarahsayswoof chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
danielizabethx chapter 1 . 7/25/2011

strangeangelsxx chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
It's just so cute! I love your back story to the Samcedes couple getting together, and it's kind of nice that it was simply feelings and not them just going in for some action (Kurt and Blaine undoubtedly got that covered hehe)
snowangellms chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
love this!
PlotterFTW chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Your Samcedes is SPOT ON.

Also, I love the Klaine references. You can never have too many klainebows :D

I like how Sam can be all dorky around Mercedes and she thinks it's endearing. The part you mentioned about Sam always being with girls like Santana and Quinn - you're right. Sam honestly seems like a nice guy who's a victim of stereotyping simply because he's a jock. Now he's a much more prominent and interesting character. Ryan Murphy did well with Sam's backstory and the motel. He's gained a lot more depth.

Also, can I just say that I'm in love with your little cameo of Rachel? I always thought she means the best but somehow manages to mess everything up. Her involvement is positively endearing!

I always thought Samcedes was cute, but I think you just turned me into a shipper!