Reviews for Can't Be Dreamers
Lionheart Rising chapter 28 . 12/20/2011
Ok, I'm almost crying right now. If this had been poorly written, I may have had some harsh words to say, but it's not. It is probably one of the most beautifully well written things that I've read. Very few authors can make me cry and not have me be upset, but this... it just works. Stunning. I think I've read almost all of your fics, and your writing ability is so fabulous. Please, keep writing!

-Dryad Warrior Queen
cool-chick-rae chapter 29 . 11/20/2011
I am so glad I didn't have time to read this story for awhile so that now when I came back I had two updates! If not I would have been dying to see what was going to happen next between chapter 28 and 29. This was soo good I love how you described everything so sad but well written! I am glad Arthur ended up in Paris it is fitting for sure!
lady-adonis chapter 29 . 11/20/2011
This chapter was so painful, but beautiful in a sense. Perfect.
Lazarus76 chapter 29 . 11/20/2011
This is brilliant. Excellent job. :)
Comfortably Plump chapter 29 . 11/20/2011
Awwwwww, I LOVE how Eames described Ariadne as "lovely" just like Arthur described Mal in the movie.
musicchica10 chapter 29 . 11/20/2011
This is depressing. I almost didn't want to read this. I always hate when people die in movies or stories. So I was extremely hesitant to read it. Glad Arthur left though. Update soon.
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 29 . 11/20/2011
How HOW SAD! At least Arthur left though. I loved how you ended it sad, but at the same time happy.
ChocoboMuffins chapter 28 . 11/13/2011
Oh no! No! She's dead? She can't be dead!

You must continue this! It's fantastic!
HalfwayFlawless chapter 28 . 11/7/2011
Ow...that hurt! That was an intensely painful last chapter! But tragically beautiful, none the less. I admire your creativity to bring the characters into such a dramatic AU. Fabulous story, I enjoyed every chapter!
ELi Borcelis chapter 28 . 10/29/2011
NOM DE DIEU!

That chapter was AMAZING! I was reading it while at a friend's place and I seriously started tearing up! My friend freaked out and asked me if something was wrong! i said that my heart was breaking /3

That was really sad! I loved the way you put the death scene! I particularly enjoyed how ANGRY Arthur was! I LOVED IT! IT WAS RAW AND AWESOME! He now knows hoe Cobb feels when he lost Mal. Too bad he had to learn the hard way...

Now, I wonder that will happen to him in the future! SO sorry but my computer is about to run out of battery so this will be short!

EXCELLENT CHAPTER! LOVED IT! UPDATE SOON! MORE POWER TO YOU AND YOUR STORY! SO GLAD I COULD HAVE HELPED!

O_o
Comfortably Plump chapter 28 . 10/28/2011
I think that this chapter shows off your writing skill very well. In fact, I think that this is the best work from you I've ever read.
daisy chapter 28 . 10/28/2011
:O! you killed ariadne! :'(. so sad. really intense chapter. wow.
musicchica10 chapter 28 . 10/27/2011
Dang it! Really? Now I'm going to go to bed sad... I should have waited to read it! Gah! Tears in my eyes right now! :'( sad day...great chapter, very well written. Update soon.
danastarry chapter 28 . 10/27/2011
noooooo Ariadne! Poor Arthur :( it can't be!
Nobody297SRS chapter 28 . 10/27/2011
OH GEE. THAT WAS PHENOMENAL.

Someone has the guts to kill Ariadne. I congratulate you on that. I mean, somehow it seems like all the fics I read usually have Arthur dying or something.

I have to admit, I wasn't too much into this fic at the beginning but I'd read every few updates just to catch up on your work. And you've brought this to be an absolutely stunning work.