Reviews for Up the Kilt
Shadowfire RavenPheonix chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
That was wonderful! The best kilt fic I've read yet!

And I posativly squirmed with delight the whole table scene, and the fact that Varric and Bela were aware of what was going on just made it a thousand times better (XD)

Brava

(Gonna run off to recommend this to all my DA Friends now)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Oh man I loved Hawke just popping up and saying "found it!" I died laughing, it was so in character with Sarcastic Hawke!
Lathbora Viran chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Oh, sweet Maker, yes. I think I'll have to move to Scotland! This was a brilliant and fun story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work.
nazaninhemmatpour89 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Mmmm so true love a good scotsman hehe
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
:D kept me giggling!
Tonkotsu Ramen chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I love this! Not too often that you get to see Sebastian in such a light. For me anyways.
arysani chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
*fans self* I miss Scotland.
Ryoko Metallium chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Very sexy and kinky!
Sadako Pegasun chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
You've done it again! D

Now I'm tempted to makey boyfriend wear a kilt when we get married . lol
mialove01 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Kilt as never been the sexy Up the Kilt Sebastian!
close2myheart chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Damn I love your work (the idea of Hawkette under the table.. I can almot see the whole scene happening XD ) tried not to write reviews too often (it made me feel less creepier that way _~') besides, it would only be like repeating myself: YOU'RE AWESOME! ) But I guess you already know that XD

*clears throat* still waiting for Aquila & Obeissance *cough* *cough*

v -cheers-
alicejow chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Oh my! This is, well... it's fantastic.

Thank you.
Eaving1989 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Oh my... My my my... I had a love of kilts before this, now I think I may need to buy my other half one, and convince him to talk with a brogue lol. I love this one, it's delicious!
T.I.M chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Welp I just woke up after passing out, but thank you! Now I just gotta turn off my brain the rare times I see a guy in a kilt downtown and I wont have the urge to think of ol Sebastian and Hawke chasing him with a leaf blower.
sandradee27 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
i think the word hot sums this up! and yeh its totaally true bout the burns night thing! lolz