Reviews for Life Don't Have to be No Bed of Roses
Sonofhades57 chapter 6 . 1/29
This was just as cute as the first one, and I do like a bit of revenge on Harley's behalf. I suppose I'll have to go back at some point and read some Gargoyles fanfics.
WyrdeDragon chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
Did you take down the gargoyles stories? Or are they under another name? Because I'd really like to see them, and not just to see what was up with Ivy and Harley in New York.

On other notes, Joker was a real bastard, probably even darker than he was usually done in the animated series. It was really brutal seeing what he did to Harley, but pretty much in character for him. Minor quibble, I know what the bite strength of a hyena really is, and they seriously underplay what the babies should be capable of in the series. Joker should have at least lost the use of that wrist and ankle, if not lost the hand and foot completely. But your treatment was consistent with the series, so I'm okay with it.

Really loved Ivy's take-down of the Joker. Really beautiful.
pikachucat chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
awesome
Semerket chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
These line made me lose it. LMAO!

"Where the hell have you been, Isley? We were ready to put an APB on you."

"Be better if you put one out on your toes, Bullock," she responded snidely. "You could suck that gut in as far as it goes, and you still wouldn't see them."
Semerket chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Oh so true.

"A red haze dropped over her vision. No one threatened her, least of all a two-bit civil appointee who depended on a flying bat to keep crime rates below "anarchy". She didn't need a special plant to bring this man to the floor and throttle him with his own tie."
Mana chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
I can't find your gargoyles series.
BlackRoseFire chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
Awesome story I really loved the way that Ivy dealt with the joker.
GradualHail6758 chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
Completely awesome, best i've ever read! I will continue reading on! Love this!
zarien chapter 7 . 3/22/2011
nice job
harleyQdoll chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
LOVE THIS FIC SOO MUCH!

bravo!

im still reading, keeps gettin better!

:D
Wispr chapter 6 . 3/26/2008
Really happy I was able to read how their relationship began. I know them from your Gargoyle stories and have to say I'm very sadden that you have stopped writing those. I do hope you have continue with Ivy/Quinn as a separate story lines. Great work!

Wispr chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
Ivy's revenge was so very sweet! Good work.

Wispr chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
Bloody intense chapter. You really caught the emotions Ivy was going through very well.

Wispr chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
You got across Ivy's torment very well and very believable. Good job!

Wispr chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
You wrote Joker's cruel brutality very well and very chilling.

53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »